Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Wazzup

MichaelWFX

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

Search Engine

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Hi everyone! (or everypony), I discovered My Little Pony August this year through a documentary called "A Brony Tale" The documentary showed off some of the lovely music, videos, creators, and beauty of the show. This peaked my interest in the show and I started watching it. I fell in love with the characters and the theme of innocence you don't really see on most modern adult TV shows, just something fun to laugh at. I just started Season 6 so no spoilers please. 

Hi everyone! I found this site on a search engine and it seems to be the only active pony forum, I think I'm gonna love it here!

• Brohoof 5

24 minutes ago, MichaelWFX said:

I just started Season 6 so no spoilers please.

There aren't any obvious visible spoilers around, but it doesn't hurt to be careful around some topics in the FiM Canon Discussion, especially the individual episode threads.

Welcome to MLP Forums @MichaelWFX :fluttershy:

Nice to see new fans finding the show. It is a timeless show that would work for anypony, at any time. I do recommend also watching Equestria Girls Movies and Specials in order, and at the right time (to not spoil the main show). There is one Special in particular that stand out as one of the best (to me at least), rivaling the main show.

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Splashee said:

There aren't any obvious visible spoilers around, but it doesn't hurt to be careful around some topics in the FiM Canon Discussion, especially the individual episode threads.

Welcome to MLP Forums @MichaelWFX :fluttershy:

Nice to see new fans finding the show. It is a timeless show that would work for anypony, at any time. I do recommend also watching Equestria Girls Movies and Specials in order, and at the right time (to not spoil the main show). There is one Special in particular that stand out as one of the best (to me at least), rivaling the main show.

Yeah I've considered watching it but just the first movies because it kind of just seems like Barbie

12 minutes ago, Clawdeen said:

Welcome to the forums!

Thanks!

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, MichaelWFX said:

considered watching it but just the first movies because it kind of just seems like Barbie

The second movie is great. Don’t give up just because the first movie is odd. At least watch Bronies React of the first movie.

I know that Barbie might target a young female audience but so did MLP :mlp_icwudt: Equestria Girls do more to target Bronies than the main show at times (especially background characters like Derpy). It is up to you, some prefer only ponies and doesn’t care much about the individual characters and their developments and struggles.

• Brohoof 2

6 hours ago, Splashee said:

The second movie is great. Don’t give up just because the first movie is odd. At least watch Bronies React of the first movie.

I know that Barbie might target a young female audience but so did MLP :mlp_icwudt: Equestria Girls do more to target Bronies than the main show at times (especially background characters like Derpy). It is up to you, some prefer only ponies and doesn’t care much about the individual characters and their developments and struggles.

I actually didn't watch any of them yet. I was going to do it after season 4 but I keep forgetting. I've seen weird stuff relating to it like a picture of Human Rainbow Dash dabbing. I'll give it a try though

1 hour ago, Thankful Brony 42 said:

Hi and welcome to the herd.

Hi!

16 minutes ago, Stardust Balance said:

Welcome. Have a great time among us! 

Thanks!

• Brohoof 2

19 hours ago, MichaelWFX said:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

Search Engine

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Hi everyone! (or everypony), I discovered My Little Pony August this year through a documentary called "A Brony Tale" The documentary showed off some of the lovely music, videos, creators, and beauty of the show. This peaked my interest in the show and I started watching it. I fell in love with the characters and the theme of innocence you don't really see on most modern adult TV shows, just something fun to laugh at. I just started Season 6 so no spoilers please. 

Hi everyone! I found this site on a search engine and it seems to be the only active pony forum, I think I'm gonna love it here!

Hi and welcome....now Here's some spoilers:ButtercupLaugh:

image.thumb.png.9639cf3eadf8d7b651a11e0267329467.png

Edited by Kujamih
  • Brohoof 1