Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv What other cartoons do y’all watch?

CelestiePie

Hello everypony! I’m finally gonna finished watching MLP:FIM! I’m in S3 right now!

I decided after I’m gonna watch Monster High/Ever After High and Hey Arnold!

What cartoons do y’all like?

Edited by The Wife of Douma
  • Brohoof 1

DuckTales, Star vs The Forces of Evil, Amphibia, Owl House, pretty much ANYTHING that was on the 90s, 2000s CN block but mostly Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy more than anything... Amazing world of Gumball and Regular Show are decent oh yeah and Kim Possible and DC Superhero Girls fs 

Anime, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Fairy tail and Inuyasha

Edited by Uncle Bumper
  • Brohoof 1

I tried to go back to watch the old 80s Disney cartoons, but I just can't get into the mood to watch them fully. I'll start just playing with the subtitles settings :nom:

Not really watching any cartoons right now but I liked Total Drama (hyped for new season), 6teen, Producing Parker, The Dating Guy, Grojband, Clone High, Camp Lakebottom, Wayside, and Detentionaire (something tells me I might be very interested in Canadian cartoons :sealed:)

Edited by Gaines

All of them. I don't really watch anything as it comes out. Instead, I buy the shows on disc and watch them when I can. I do have a lot of anime but I haven't gotten around to watching yet. Maybe I should upload a list of my dvd collection on my blog.

rewatched the Redwall tv show just recently

the animation is a little dubious (to be fair, so was G4 for the first few seasons), but the story and characters are what carry it

Most are anime, even they are cartoon but they called Anime. I do enjoy Gravity Falls, there other cartoons like Amphibia which I like not much as Gravity Falls and Owl House which not really into it. Watch all cartoons from Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, and Disney and shown on BBC and ITV, which like them or not, mostly not or not into them. I do enojoyed Samari Jack and Teenage  Mautant Ninja Turtle, and there the Simpsons, do not like American dad and lost interest in Famliy Guy.

I watched the whole of Gravity Falls after I kept hearing great things about it........but I really didn't like it at all. I only stuck with it because I kept wondering what the whole fuss was about. I'm still not sure.

Infinity Train was good, as was Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts. I've watched the first five seasons of Rick and Morty and I'm going to watch season 6 in a month or two. It's all right but I'm not crazy for it.

I like:

Tiny Toon Adventures,

Animaniacs (original),

Tangled (the series),

MLP (doi),

Monsters v Aliens (series),

Star Wars: Clone Wars,

Barbie: Life in the Dreamhouse,

Droids/Ewoks Adventure Hour,

Little Mermaid (series),

Miraculous Ladybug

• Brohoof 1

Spongebob Squarepants

The Loud House and the Casagrandes 

Phineas and Ferb

Hamster and Gretel

Milo Murphy's Law

The Fairly Oddparents (excluding seasons 9 -10)

Danny Phantom

Doug (both versions)

Jimmy Two-Shoes

Static Shock

Powerpuff Girls (1998)

Edited by Theautisticrebel

• 2 weeks later...

Avatar (Last Airbender and Korra)
Gravity Falls
Star vs the Forces of Evil
The Owl House
Amphibia
Lots of old Cartoon Network shows (Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Lab, Johnny Bravo, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Cow and Chicken)
My Life as a Teenage Robot
Fairly Oddparents
W.I.T.C.H.
Loads of anime

I love The Lion Guard. Also have loved Dinosaucers as an 80s kid and Captain Planet. I want to see Dino Riders and like Dino Squad even though it wasn’t that successful. Sometimes Pokémon but I’m much more into the games than the anime.

• 1 month later...

Used to watch Transformers Prime, and I still watch maybe an episode or two very occasionally.

Also, I sometimes watch Star Wars: The Clone Wars. Haven't gotten really far into it yet, but I plan to do it sometime or another.