Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What network would you choose besides Netflix to direct/run G5?

phantompone1148

A lot of people are complaining that Netflix is not doing a very good job with MLP right now. They tend to upload all the episodes at once when they create any TV show. When friendship is magic was first airing back in the 2010s, it was airing a new episode every Saturday. People would get up at the crack of dawn and join livestreams to watch the new episodes. Then, they had to wait a whole week for the next episode. It just kept the hype going and it was a thrilling time to be in the community at that time. Netflix, the same cannot be said. So, who would you choose besides Netflix to direct G5

Edited by phantompone1148

I think I’ve already asked this before, but depending on how Monster High and Transformers do I can see them going to Nick/Paramount+

• 2 weeks later...

Right now we've got Beyblade Burst technically running on Disney XD, there were property disagreements after MLP Tales, and making this big of a concession is a lot bigger than allowing some ponies to make a cameo appearance in a crummy Chip & Dale reboot.

It's just, if they wanted to get network recognition, Disney is running out of new relative animation at the moment, something is either going to sink it entirely or bring it to new found glory, there may come a time when Disney is willing to put up the right amount of money for ponies on Saturday...

Edit: not a property surrender. They'll put up the money and have a lot of over achieving writers of their own...

• The title was changed to What network would you choose besides Netflix to direct/run G5?