Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How old are you?

Reecejackox

I am 34 years old. The years sure do fly by the older you get... Wow. Feels like just yesterday I joined these forums and was only in my early 20s...

• Brohoof 1

I am 28 years old. I know some of my friends who are around the same age already consider themselves to be “getting old” but I don’t see it that way. I am still young and your 30s are also still young.

36 years; though will be 37 in March. Too many silver hairs in my beard haha...

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

24. Almost halfway through my 20s which is both wild and underwhelming at the same time. Wild because wow I'm that much closer to 30, which is close to 40, which in turn is close to... okay you get the idea. And underwhelming because I really haven't aged physically at all since 18 so... being 24 really just looks and feels the same as 18 to me. It makes getting older feel very insignificant aside from seeing a bigger and scarier looking number next to my age.

Edited by Iforgotmybrain
typo

35 years old and still don't know this hold adult thing yeah.  drop me into a war zone and i am good, zombies or monsters show up  and i know what to do, end of the earth i will be playing the final count down, but normal stuff like makeing frineds or finding a girlfriend can't find or do know how to do. :winking-izzy: being a adult sucks like really sucks.