Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What content would you like to see more of from the community/fandom?

Gaines

I wish they focused more on background characters and developing the history of the world. I wish the Fandom would also make movie series of the Austraeoh Series, and The Olden World and it's sequel, the Immortal Dream.

54 minutes ago, ProjectRKA said:

I'd like to see more g5 fan content. When you look at sites like derpibooru and others most of the content is g4, which is understandable.

I think it is good that G4 keeps being active more than G5. The ratio between them would be a good indication of how good G5 is (it isn't terrible, but there are only so much you can do with it, like putting a tennis ball on a horn thing).

you wish the fandom would do?

Expand or keep telling what happened after Twilight became the ruler of Equestria, and new adventures in the G4 style.

• Brohoof 1

That is rather easy for me to answer: I like to see more positive, wholesome art in all its form: images, music, stories etc

Especially to explore this fascinating world we have been introduced. It's hard to restrict it further because it's all so Faszination for me. 

I would love to see contribution of g4 and g5 though I'm still more focussed on g4.

To get real specific, 

Good Headcanons.

I want to know more about who Princess Celestia was, like when she was a young mare in training around the same age as Twilight, see things she did to deserve the honor of becoming the ruler of Equestria, MOST OF ALL, background as to what happened truthfully between her and Luna, because I don't want to dislike Luna, I love her design and the idea of her character, but there is a lot of lacking context as to what events led to her envy, I would have loved to see the misunderstandings between her and Celestia that slowly made them drift apart or perhaps even an ego like dark side of Celestia we never saw, like some James Potter type stuff that we never saw and make us see her differently... I just would love a little mini series about their history and what made them who they were and what led to Luna bring banished to the moon that is in depth and not over simplified but that adds unique perspective to the situation,

ADDITIONALLY to this I want to see if Sunset really did have a good reason to stray from Celestia, like if there is a side of her that some ponies know about her that others don't, like seems like she gets in fights with others a lot... She was Starswirls student lol 

But other than that good headcanon in relation to the Mane sixes relationship with their families, it's like they just make these cameo appearances but it would be interesting to see what led to everypony ultimately moving to Ponyville, why they did it, what they were hoping to accomplish, it might add a little more to the Cutie Mark Chronicles lol..

And just other characters seemingly obscure like we see that Gilda for some reason went to flight school in Cloudsdale? This is long before really cementing a "friendship alliance" with ponies? They also were at the Equestria Games predating this to, just wondering if there are like a group of shadow ponies in league with Griffons or something lol, or why specific ponies are associated with Griffons when they are considerably alien to the rest of Equestria... 

Also about how changelings age and reproduce, because it seems to me like they should be overpopulating Equestria, who births changelings? Obviously not just Chrysalis because Ocellus wasn't around lol, and the scale of her aging, like is she technically younger than the other Student 6 but just ages faster? Lol idk listed to much headcanon sorry 

Other than that the time in between g.4-g.5 potential wars between different creatures after the disruption of harmony between ponies that resulted in their extinction or what drove them into hiding...

There's honestly actually a lot more, but you would be like "holy s*it if I posted all of it lol

Lol foal Starswirl and his mentor lol some super headcanon s*it lol

Edited by Uncle Bumper

1 hour ago, Splashee said:

I think it is good that G4 keeps being active more than G5. The ratio between them would be a good indication of how good G5 is (it isn't terrible, but there are only so much you can do with it, like putting a tennis ball on a horn thing).

Well, with Tell Your Tale continuing after the recent Make Your Mark chapter got released, there's plenty of stuff to play around with than a tennis ball lol.