Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media I found a heavily edited photo online. Need help finding the artist!

Fukko

I found a picture that was heavily edited of Fluttershy on Twitter and was possibly looking to see if anyone knew the artist or source of the original material at all? I had no luck with reverse imaging either.

1500x500 (1).png

• Leaves 1

4 hours ago, They call me Loyalty said:

It is from a comic and the artist is called "Cold-Blooded-Twilight". Go to derpibooru and write on the search tab "fluttershy, sweat, flowers" without the quotations.

Are you a wizard? :blink:

17 minutes ago, Gaines said:

Are you a wizard? :blink:

I used to be one. But that was before the age of internet depraved me from my magic powers, by educating the superstitious about my hexes and hoaxes. In this occasion, I just looked at the image for recognizable tags, and then proceeded to type those on a site which is know for storing most MLP related art.

• 3 months later...
On 11/24/2022 at 10:53 AM, Fukko said:

I found a picture that was heavily edited of Fluttershy on Twitter and was possibly looking to see if anyone knew the artist or source of the original material at all? I had no luck with reverse imaging either.

1500x500 (1).png

Lovely images. I already have a whole collection of similar, as well as other animated images. I look through a lot of stock images before I can find what I like. It's great to have such a huge selection.

Great pic

Edited by OscarZullo