Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

S01:E37 - Snow Pun Intended

Ashen Pathfinder

Title: Snow Pun Intended
Release Date: November 24, 2022
Written By: Ryan Denham
Synopsis: N/A

NOTE: Another compilation following the actual episode!

• Brohoof 4

Another short featuring Posey and one where she is once again subjected to all kinds of unfortunate mishaps. I'm on her side when it comes to not liking the cold. I much prefer the blazing heat of summer and knowing that I won't be freezing to death any time soon. So glad that she was able to get what she wanted in the end.

• Brohoof 2

Glad they finally gave us an episode where they put the most prominent "unlikable" background character in the spotlight, Posey. I am no Posey sympathizer, I enjoy her "getting what she deserves for being a jerk" in many one-off gags. However, since this was a whole episode starring her, I only wanted her to suffer as much as the Mane 5 and I'm pleased that's what we got. I even liked that they gave her a happy ending, her enjoying a nice relaxation in the heat over playing in the snow is something I can relate to. 

• Brohoof 1

Finally an episode about Posey! And finally they understand that she has different likes and boundaries. Not everyone likes what is popular. I am definitely a Posey sympathizer as she is one of my favorite characters! 

• Brohoof 4

At last, a Posey episode and it did not disappoint. I liked her dynamics with the main characters and how unamused she was, things just didn't go her way at all. The ending was sweet and I thoroughly enjoyed the episode, definitely one of my favorites so far, the best one since episode 30 for sure. I am surprised that when she had a chance and reason to get back at Izzy she just shook her slightly. Ahh, so many great faces in the episode...

• Brohoof 1

I just love that they really did not hold back with the Posey abuse this time. They kinda went all out :laugh:

I'm honestly starting to feel bad for her. :laugh:

6 hours ago, Rushing cash said:

Ahh, so many great faces in the episode...

Also, this is the face of pure terror XD

unknown.thumb.png.fc4f7cf25f01eb7a25c5c8c0ea6f934c.png

• Brohoof 2

47 minutes ago, ProjectRKA said:

I just love that they really did not hold back with the Posey abuse this time. They kinda went all out :laugh:

I'm honestly starting to feel bad for her. :laugh:

Also, this is the face of pure terror XD

unknown.thumb.png.fc4f7cf25f01eb7a25c5c8c0ea6f934c.png

:laugh: Posey had many terrified\nervous expressions, I really liked this one:

898793714_large(2).thumb.jpg.140eae669ff4966cae3709d1531b4d0c.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Cant relate on hating the snow AT ALL, but I can DEFINITELY relate to others trying to force things on me I have no interest in and would not enjoy AT ALL. I thought this was pretty good, guess Sunny and Hitch become professional snowboarders in record time seeing as this is the first snow near Maretime Bay and (x) amount of moons lol, but ultimately yeah this was pretty good, I like celebrating in the snow, they could have been pretty vanilla with the episode theme and I would have still enjoyed it, but showing how Posey wasn't about conforming was pretty cool. We're all different lol... 

I haven't seen the holiday special yet, but it's good to see some continuity with the Marestream (even if the name is slightly sexist, since Hitch and Sparky are regular passengers).  Still, while I think the slapstick at Posey's expense can be laid on a bit too thick at times, and this episode is no exception, I was still entertained overall.  

• Brohoof 1