Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

$250 Strech Goal Unwrapped - Secret Santa / Hearths Warming Helper

Jeric

$100 Goal - Hearth's Warming Helper "Best Gift Ever"

post-36804-0-57738500-1479996428_thumb.png

The concept of a Secret Santa is something that we love, and returning for this Making Christmas Merrier is something in line with Hearth's Warming Helper. If you don't know where I am taking this, then stop reading and find Best Gift Ever and watch that. It's great.

Step 1 - Donate or Volunteer for a community challenge.

Step 2 - Post below that you want to be involved in this by Dec 10

Step 3 - You will be matched with somepony else. 

Step 4 - @TBD, @Magical Mare, @Props ValRoa, or myself will reach out to you to let you know who you are matched with. 

Step 5 - Investigate the users profile, content on here, etc to get an idea of what they like. 

Step 6 - Tell us what gift you would like to give them 

Step 7 - that gift is made and presented to your Hearths Warming Helper by one of the gift giving reindeer in the form of a digital award around Christmas, from you to them 

To simplify, say you draw @Denim&Venöm who likes Heavy Metal. You reply to the private message from me or a list of other staff that are helping to coordinating this, and then tell them that you want to give them an electric guitar. We will design a special one-of-a-kind badge just for that other donor. Then on Hearth's Warming Eve, Aurora, Bori, and Alice will show up to help hand out the gifts that came from your heart. 

• The badge can be anything as long as it isn't NSFW
  • There will be a second phase of this that will include donors who donated after the cutoff later, but delivery will have to be after the fundraiser so that we can include everyone. We will call the second round "Little Hearth's Warming Eve".. 

So the main question is ... who is going to be the person that gives the pudding?

mcm100a.png

Art by @Holly Jolly Ody

• Brohoof 8

6 minutes ago, Jeric said:

Step 1 - Donate or Volunteer for a community challenge.

To clarify without giving everything  away, by volunteering … keep an eye out for threads that ask for you to sing or take part in a challenge … if you have been here in past years you know what I mean

:lookup:

• Brohoof 4

• The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was unfeatured

It warms my heart how much of You are joining in ;-; I never got to participate in those events and I am looking forward to see who I am going to be matched with :squee:

• Brohoof 1