Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff You all deserve a huge Hug >:3

Jeric

This has to be the quickest onboarding to announcement in the history of MLPF. I have no idea what I’m about to say here as I am typing this. Back when I joined this place there was a core group of funny, whimsical, and caring users. One of them was @Silly Hugsalot. He was as like Loki to my Thor during several silly events. 

If you ever run across a confusing meme on here about me being shipped with buttons Mom, he is one of the two to blame. That is why it gives me great please to announce he is now on Events Team … which I lead. 

image.gif

Also. He’s now going to be part of the victims for MCM. Wish him luck! He’s been a great friend over the years to me. I’m sure he will be as great a staffer as any can be. 

:lookup:

• Brohoof 15

HOLY CROW!!! NOW WAYY NOOO WAYYY NO WAYYYYY

BUT ALSO

*screenshots the immortalized SILLY in his name* :toldya: Thanks for the ammo, my dear friend... anyway.

LET THE SHENANIGANS COMMENCE!!! SIR HUGS -- YOU'RE ABOUT 8 YEARS OVER DUE ON THIS ONE -- SHAME ON YOU...
Now, to put you to work :orly:

image.thumb.png.aecd5ce30871f521019b1865dc105eb9.png

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Mayonnaise said:

This has to be the quickest onboarding to announcement in the history of MLPF. I have no idea what I’m about to say here as I am typing this. Back when I joined this place there was a core group of funny, whimsical, and caring users. One of them was @Silly Hugsalot. He was as like Loki to my Thor during seven silly events. 

If you ever run across a confusing meme on here about me being shipped with buttons Mom, he is one of the two to blame. That is why it gives me great please to announce he is now on Events Team … which I lead. 

image.gif

Also. He’s now going to be part of the victims for MCM. Wish him luck!

:lookup:

*sees the gif*

I think I made a mistake, everypony!:sealed:

Seriously though, I am happy to join You all and truly humbled to be accepted in the staff! :lookup: Thank You, Jeric for letting me in and I look forward to working with everypony <3 

And fear not, my MCM shennanigans dodging ability shall be of great use :orly:

*Hugs entire forums* <3 

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, Silly Wings said:

HOLY CROW!!! NOW WAYY NOOO WAYYY NO WAYYYYY

BUT ALSO

*screenshots the immortalized SILLY in his name* :toldya: Thanks for the ammo, my dear friend... anyway.

LET THE SHENANIGANS COMMENCE!!! SIR HUGS -- YOU'RE ABOUT 8 YEARS OVER DUE ON THIS ONE -- SHAME ON YOU...
Now, to put you to work :orly:

image.thumb.png.aecd5ce30871f521019b1865dc105eb9.png

.... WOOOOW

We shall see, who's laughing when I get to change next name, SILLY WINGS >:3 

And I know! I am a bit nervous now, it all happened so fast! :laugh: But I am so glad to be here!

1 minute ago, Props ValRoa said:

Wow! I didn't expect that you would join the Event Coordinator Staff! It's great to have you onboard @Silly Hugsalot!

Honestly? I did not see it coming so quickly myself! Thank You for the warm welcome! *hugs* <3 

1 minute ago, Silly Hugsalot said:

.... WOOOOW

We shall see, who's laughing when I get to change next name, SILLY WINGS >:3 

And I know! I am a bit nervous now, it all happened so fast! :laugh: But I am so glad to be here!

Honestly? I did not see it coming so quickly myself! Thank You for the warm welcome! *hugs* <3 

Not too surprised, myself. You're one of the reasons why I'm like this. You gave me derpes :okiedokieloki: (2014 reference) :laugh:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Silly Hugsalot said:

And I know! I am a bit nervous now, it all happened so fast!

It took me a whole 30 minutes! That’s ages. 

@TBD how long did it take me to announce you again? Measure in weeks. Okay 

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Silly Wings said:

Not too surprised, myself. You're one of the reasons why I'm like this. You gave me derpes :okiedokieloki: (2014 reference) :laugh:

You gave me derpes. I'll have You know I was diagnosed by doctor and they told me...

"Yeah, definitely You somehow got infected with Derpius Maximus - a rare virus from USA" :okiedokieloki:

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Silly Hugsalot said:

You gave me derpes. I'll have You know I was diagnosed by doctor and they told me...

"Yeah, definitely You somehow got infected with Derpius Maximus - a rare virus from USA" :okiedokieloki:

*gigglefits and tackle hugs* Get over here, you!! Congrats!!! ;~; 
I'm so so so so so happy

• Brohoof 2

*gigglefits and tackle hugs* Get over here, you!! Congrats!!! ;~; 
I'm so so so so so happy

*hugs You tightly*

Now we can do some fun things together! I so can't wait ;-; I am seriously still a bit overwhelmed (in a good way!) by all this, but incredibly happy!! :rarity:

• Brohoof 1

What you all don’t know is I just wanted another Star Wars fan on staff … 

6 minutes ago, Silly Hugsalot said:

Imagine all the chao... I mean, all the fun and joy we can unleash now! :lookup:

image.gif

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, Mayonnaise said:

What you all don’t know is I just wanted another Star Wars fan on staff … 

image.gif

ive-been-looking-forward-to-this-dooku.g

I'M GONNA HONOR THIS WITH AN ART!!!

@Props ValRoa@Silly Hugsalot

Oh gosh, Silky, that would be such an honor!! ;-; 

• Brohoof 1

It begins with pie to the face :toldya:

Yes, the thing I volunteered for. You really showed me with this one :toldya:

Now this suddenly came out of left field. I don't think anyone on staff was even aware of this. Unless of course they were, and I was completely in the dark about it. That now makes seven members of the Event Coordinator team?

• Brohoof 1