Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pie Challenge Video Thread ft Andrea Libman

Jeric

Ahem... now, as the courteous and well mannered Princess of ... curiosity I must uphold the standard of proper etiquette and ...

Spoiler

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ATICUS YOU ARE UP! BWHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

graceful elegance as I watch and behold with this bewildered expression as to what exactly has just occurred -- well, clutch my pearls! It appears it has been @abrony-mousewho has just been selected. Yes, yes, that is totally who has just been selected, lest my eyes deceiveth me! :toldya:

@Aticus the Adequate please watch as @abrony-mousegets called out. Let us clutch our pearls together!

2 hours ago, Jeric said:

Well guys here it is. Thank you to @Princess Silky for coordinating videos and finishing the editing. 

Fun video is fun

• Brohoof 5

1 hour ago, Jeric said:

Well guys here it is. Thank you to @Princess Silky for coordinating videos and finishing the editing. 

Fun video is fun

DISCLAIMER: NO DOOR WAS HURT IN MAKING THIS VIDEO!!!

@Aticus the Adequateenjoy @abrony-mousebeing called as you escape the pie once more :okiedokieloki:

• Brohoof 4

Moments ago, Hugs Silkalot said:

DISCLAIMER: NO DOOR WAS HURT IN MAKING THIS VIDEO!!!

@Aticus the Adequateenjoy @abrony-mousebeing called as you escape the pie once more :okiedokieloki:

THE EVIDENCE IS AGAINST YOU, MY GOOD SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only have ONE question here!!

my-little.gif

• Brohoof 2

Moments ago, Princess Silky said:

@Diane VelvetHOW COULD YOU!! THE DOOR WAS JUST SITTING THERE -- BEING ADOORABLE AND THEN YOU HAD TO GO AND DO THIS TO US!?!?!?!

EXACTLY, I WANTED TO GENTLY OPEN IT!!

IM SORRY! 

(In all seriousness though thwt video is just epic omg)

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Merry Brony 42 said:

I'm wondering where @Jeric was, with such nice weather? :dash:

Florida. You should really see natives who were born here. It hits 40F and people lose their minds. 

• Brohoof 5

10 minutes ago, Jeric said:

Florida. You should really see natives who were born here. It hits 40F and people lose their minds. 

I had an office in Jacksonville. I couldn't believe the weather there. Cute city, too. It's fun c: 

• Brohoof 4

Okay. I wish I had filmed my reaction. It was a bunch of this 

Ahhhhhhhh. Ahhhhhhh. Oh my God it’s in his mouth! He’s licking it. Ahhhhhh ahhhhh ahhhhh

This pic was taken immediately following. 

A49C93FC-BABF-4FED-B4D9-AD6C23B2F461.jpeg

• Brohoof 2

13 minutes ago, Jeric said:

Okay. I wish I had filmed my reaction. It was a bunch of this 

Ahhhhhhhh. Ahhhhhhh. Oh my God it’s in his mouth! He’s licking it. Ahhhhhh ahhhhh ahhhhh

This pic was taken immediately following. 

A49C93FC-BABF-4FED-B4D9-AD6C23B2F461.jpeg

I grossed out an administrator. My life is complete!

• Brohoof 4

• The topic was featured

"Silky, I hope wherever you are, you're enjoying this..."

*is literally laying on her belly watching with big bright eyes and a big bright smile, her legs gently swaying side to side as Hugs is just flabbergasted at her side and poor Guardian is in the living room couch probably wondering what she's screaming and incessantly giggling about. The Polish neighborhood probably thinks she's crazy too but hey it's like having Pinkie Pie as a neighbor so that's normal -- anyway. As she is giggling, she couldn't help but notice that at around 0:45 when he says her lovely trigger word: Laugh, a chimpmunk or bird or maybe even NAYCHURRRRR itself started giggling. Ah, how this made her day. This was FATE. This was destiny... this was.... 7:00am in Poland while people were still trying to sleep but she is too busy lighting up with delight and rolling on the bed laughing.

"Ahem," recollecting herself with the etiquette of ancient elegance, she manages to simply say, "Well, done, lovely."

Spoiler

Who are we kidding, we know she's dying of laughter. Wish I recorded my reaction. oh my gosh this was brilliant XD

Spoiler

@abrony-mouseoh no.... fate has chosen you ahahahah the eye of Sarumon is upon you now!! YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE PONDERED THE ORB!! 
image.png.a674cf2fcc4fd13b358e1298d1676fc8.png

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, Stone Cold Steve Jobs said:

@Aticus the Adequate 11/10 best reaction ever

I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AHAHAHA

And omg YOU'VE BEEN SPARED SOMEHOW <3 

I also had the reference in my head like "oh no, my face, my beautiful face!!" It's totally a Howl's Moving Castle reaction, I'm telling you. Even @Pandora would agree :laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Brohoof 5

48 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

"Silky, I hope wherever you are, you're enjoying this..."

*is literally laying on her belly watching with big bright eyes and a big bright smile, her legs gently swaying side to side as Hugs is just flabbergasted at her side and poor Guardian is in the living room couch probably wondering what she's screaming and incessantly giggling about. The Polish neighborhood probably thinks she's crazy too but hey it's like having Pinkie Pie as a neighbor so that's normal -- anyway. As she is giggling, she couldn't help but notice that at around 0:45 when he says her lovely trigger word: Laugh, a chimpmunk or bird or maybe even NAYCHURRRRR itself started giggling. Ah, how this made her day. This was FATE. This was destiny... this was.... 7:00am in Poland while people were still trying to sleep but she is too busy lighting up with delight and rolling on the bed laughing.

"Ahem," recollecting herself with the etiquette of ancient elegance, she manages to simply say, "Well, done, lovely."

Hide contents

Who are we kidding, we know she's dying of laughter. Wish I recorded my reaction. oh my gosh this was brilliant XD

Hide contents

@abrony-mouseoh no.... fate has chosen you ahahahah the eye of Sarumon is upon you now!! YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE PONDERED THE ORB!! 
image.png.a674cf2fcc4fd13b358e1298d1676fc8.png

Being awoken to your laughter is the best alarm for in the morning XD

• Brohoof 3

3 hours ago, Aticus the Adequate said:

@abrony-mouse Told you I was looking forward to it :toldya:

@Princess Silky Enjoy your win, luv :okiedokieloki:

Oh my, I relish in this one so much.

Here I was, relaxing with Silky in bed. Calm, polish morning with people getting to work while we are being sleepy and lazy.

Suddenly, Silky perks up. She did not even say what is going on, just asked for her MacBook. Then I saw this.

Everywhere I look I see that face. Everywhere I look his gaze looks back at me.

Nowhere is safe.

Nowhere am I free.

Spoiler

Screenshot_20230103_085744_Chrome.thumb.jpg.490e3acffb3f9d3dab069562d546a868.jpg

My life shall never be the same.

• Brohoof 3

5 hours ago, Aticus the Adequate said:

@abrony-mouse Told you I was looking forward to it :toldya:

@Princess Silky Enjoy your win, luv :okiedokieloki:

This is more than art, it's groovy :>

I bow in respect of your silliness! You have impressed your almighty Orb.

*gives a small Orb which will float around you the whole day

Seriously: Wonderful video. Im loving your video even if I hate Mayonnaise :>

• Brohoof 1

14 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AHAHAHA

And omg YOU'VE BEEN SPARED SOMEHOW <3 

I also had the reference in my head like "oh no, my face, my beautiful face!!" It's totally a Howl's Moving Castle reaction, I'm telling you. Even @Pandora would agree :laugh::laugh::laugh:

She doooo y w y
Mister howl did not disappoint

• Brohoof 1