Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pie Challenge Video Thread ft Andrea Libman

Jeric

14 hours ago, Hugs Silkalot said:

Oh my, I relish in this one so much.

Here I was, relaxing with Silky in bed. Calm, polish morning with people getting to work while we are being sleepy and lazy.

Suddenly, Silky perks up. She did not even say what is going on, just asked for her MacBook. Then I saw this.

Everywhere I look I see that face. Everywhere I look his gaze looks back at me.

Nowhere is safe.

Nowhere am I free.

Hide contents

Screenshot_20230103_085744_Chrome.thumb.jpg.490e3acffb3f9d3dab069562d546a868.jpg

My life shall never be the same.

Your life has significantly improved upon watching my video ;) 

16 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

"Silky, I hope wherever you are, you're enjoying this..."

*is literally laying on her belly watching with big bright eyes and a big bright smile, her legs gently swaying side to side as Hugs is just flabbergasted at her side and poor Guardian is in the living room couch probably wondering what she's screaming and incessantly giggling about. The Polish neighborhood probably thinks she's crazy too but hey it's like having Pinkie Pie as a neighbor so that's normal -- anyway. As she is giggling, she couldn't help but notice that at around 0:45 when he says her lovely trigger word: Laugh, a chimpmunk or bird or maybe even NAYCHURRRRR itself started giggling. Ah, how this made her day. This was FATE. This was destiny... this was.... 7:00am in Poland while people were still trying to sleep but she is too busy lighting up with delight and rolling on the bed laughing.

"Ahem," recollecting herself with the etiquette of ancient elegance, she manages to simply say, "Well, done, lovely."

Reveal hidden contents

Who are we kidding, we know she's dying of laughter. Wish I recorded my reaction. oh my gosh this was brilliant XD

Reveal hidden contents

@abrony-mouseoh no.... fate has chosen you ahahahah the eye of Sarumon is upon you now!! YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE PONDERED THE ORB!! 
image.png.a674cf2fcc4fd13b358e1298d1676fc8.png

What I would give just to see this all in real time. You must have RELISHED in the chance to see this, Silky :P 

• Brohoof 1

22 hours ago, Aticus the Adequate said:

What I would give just to see this all in real time. You must have RELISHED in the chance to see this, Silky :P 

I still can't believe You did that, like, I am honestly speechless xD 

• Brohoof 1

23 hours ago, Aticus the Adequate said:

oh my goshhh I wish you had been there. The giggling, the screaming, the "omg I love this dude" and then the EWWWWWW" literally woke up some forum friends here :laugh:

I MAY make a video reaction just to relive the moment. Maybe. :toldya:

But yes, it did improve my life.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

so the raw footage is collected ponies! sorry for the wait :( 

I am able to share a screenshot of the pie which I smooshed on my face as a teaser :D - am looking to get the rest of the video and audio edited for tomorrow/Sat at the latest. Was so much fun doing this! <3

Screen_Shot_2023-01-12_at_10.png.c83a829021cf0130c76d698ac5283b42.png

• Brohoof 2

Moments ago, abrony-mouse said:

so the raw footage is collected ponies! sorry for the wait :( 

I am able to share a screenshot of the pie which I smooshed on my face as a teaser :D - am looking to get the rest of the video and audio edited for tomorrow/Sat at the latest. Was so much fun doing this! <3

Screen_Shot_2023-01-12_at_10.png.c83a829021cf0130c76d698ac5283b42.png

Can't wait to see it!!!!!

• Brohoof 2

So ponies, here is my pie video! :pinkie:

Feat. @Princess Silky, @Silly Druid, @Skylight Scintillate , @khalil , @Sir Done A Lot Thanks for your participation and assistance.

Apologies for the video quality - I literally downloaded the video software today and have never done it before :P 

Special thanks to @Princess Silkyand@Diane velvet for your technical assistance! You are both wonderful ponies :3

Also, thanks to the admin, the events staff and other Poniverse staff as well as every generous pony participant in this wonderful event! :) 

Below is the script for Ride on a Rainbow, the parody comic in the video. Here is the original comic

RoR Pie Script

Clever Clover – mare, measured and logical-sounding, the wisest G2 pony

Sky Skimmer – mare, playful, kind and fun-loving

Light Heart – mare, basically Silky – bubbly and mischievious

Dainty Dove – mare, timid and soft-spoken, Fluttershy-esque

Moon Shadow – mare, mysterious, gloomy, sarcastic

Green signifies dialogue said by all the ponies.

At the beginning of our story, we encounter the ponies about to play a game of conkers, only for Light Heart to have foolishly spoiled the game by putting especially shiny glitter on the normally brown seeds. The wide eyes of her sweet, innocent friends become squinty in the sparkling rays and they are unable to use them to play with.

“Even my baseball cap can’t block the light,” gasps Clever Clover, shielding her face with a purple fetlock and angling her orange headwear to block the glare.

“Oh, Light Heart, is this another one of your tricks?” chuckles Sky Skimmer, whose yellow fur and bright pink mane are lit up by her conker.

“Too sparkly,” moans Dainty Dove, agitating her snow-white hooves skittishly and whisking her tri-tone yellow/pink/purple mane about to escape the supernova at the end of her string.

Moon Shadow attempts to strike Light Heart’s silly snout with a conker, but is so dazzled by the weapon that her thrust goes astray and it ends up in her mouth.

“What if I lose my mouth..?” the latter complains, raising a hot-pink hoof threateningly at Light Heart, her mouth frothing and aglow with the glitter.

“Relax!” says Light Heart, guiltily. “We can go camping in the magical forest instead. I’ll whisk us away on my magical canopy bed,” she proposes.

The ponies put down the orbs of ocular pain and assent readily to the camping suggestion but are more dubious as to the means of transport.

“Couldn’t we take Clover’s Tesla?” suggests Dainty Dove as an alternative. “It’s so much safer.”

“And quicker,” adds Sky Skimmer.

“Mmm!” agrees Moon Shadow, mouth still full of glitter.

[Grumbling] “But the last time we took it camping, it took ages to get the sparkles and horsehair out of the upholstery,” grumbles Clever Clover.

[All together minus Light Heart] “Please Clover!” all the ponies bar Light Heart chorus.

[Plaintively mumbled] “My bed is so faster and safer,” Light Heart mumbles to herself, pouting at her friends’ decision to forego the canopy bed. “Just because we fell out that one time.”

Clever Clover turns to Sky Skimmer, Dainty Dove and Moon Shadow.

[Sighing] “Very well,” she assents with a sigh.

After putting the rainbow’s co-ordinates into the advanced vehicle’s sat nav, the ponies are soon whisked away. As they race along, they poke their heads out of the windows, letting their colourful manes streak behind them. There is no speed limit on the rainbow roads of Ponyland, so the ponies are soon travelling at speeds up to 210 kilometres an hour (or 130 miles per hour for imperial ponies).

[Yelled] “We’re moving so fast there’s no time to spot deer!” cried Sky Skimmer, but her words are drowned out by the wind as they race along on a particularly vivid shade of pink.

[Yelled] “Did Sky Skimmer say she’s a deer?” calls out Clever Clover.

[Sighed] “If I ever lose my species,” sighs Moon Shadow to herself.

Light Heart pulls her head in to the vehicle and, before Clever Clover can stop her, activates the voice console.

[Mischievously] “Ride on a Rainbow!” she tells it mischievously, causing it to career wildly through the colour spectrum on the rainbow road.

[Bleat] Eep! Eep! Eeeeep!” Sky Skimmer, taken by surprise, gives a number of little, deer-like bleats.

Light Heart, the only pony near enough to hear the cute noises, grins, but says nothing for now.

A little later, Clever Clover commands the car to slow down as they approach their turn off.

“I said we were going too fast to see deer,” explains Sky Skimmer.

[Giggling] “But not fast enough to hear one, until I spiced things up,” Light Heart jokes, prompting chuckles from the others and a blush from the yellow pony.

“Well, there’s probably some deer here,” adds Clever Clover, pointing to the approaching forest.

The car descends the rainbow-way off-ramp, and soon the ponies arrive at their campsite, which is by a shimmering lake in a magical forest. When they arrive, Sky Skimmer is overjoyed to see a couple of deer, who raise their delicate hooves in greeting.

Without waiting, the cervid-loving equine skips up to the deer.

[Yelled] “Bad idea,” shouts out Dainty Dove, but is too late to stop Sky Skimmer.

[Shocked] “Oh dear!” the latter shouts as she almost tumbles over, her hoof catching on a tree root.

“If you lose your balance it’ll cost you dear,” tuts Moon Shadow.

Fortunately, Sky Skimmer does not fall. She pads quietly towards the deer and is soon deep in conversation with them. Meanwhile, the other ponies set up camp.

Once Sky Skimmer rejoins the group, and sandwiches, cocoa and tall tales are had, the ponies snuggle down for the night.

However, as everyone tries to sleep, some are frightened by the moonbeams which shine through the branches of the trees, making scary shadows. The edgy beams use their shadow-play to make everypony uncomfortable.

Only Moon Shadow is unafraid, as she loves the edgy magic of night-time and is less disturbed than the others by the display. The pink pony calls to the beams to cease their edginess and to be more wholesome. Realising their error, the beams apologise and endeavour to clean up their composition so that even Dainty Dove, the most timid of the group, is able to sleep soundly.

---

The next morning the ponies are jolted awake by a cry from Light Heart.

“What’s that on your face, Dovey!?”

“Eww, it looks gross,” Sky Skimmer sticks her tongue out at the unfortunate pony.

“Where did that come from?” wonders Clever Clover.

“If I ever lose the fur on my chin,” says Moon Shadow, enigmatically.

Dainty Dove gallops to a nearby puddle to see what the fuss is about, and gasps.

“My beard!” she wails. “It’s covered in something sticky and white.”

“Oh my hoofness! Well at least it’s not jam,” Clever Clover observes.

“Or mayonnaise,” adds Sky Skimmer.

[Giggling] “Or shaving cream,” giggles Light Heart.

Dainty Dove clutches at her neat pink beard, trying to draw the substance upon it onto her hoof. It comes off readily, so she sniffs at it.

To her friends’ astonishment, the timid pony’s tongue flicks out to taste the substance, “Mmm!” she smacks her lips. “Vanilla!”

“Wh-what?” Clever Clover blinks, eyes wide.

[Laughing] “Hah! It’s cream!” Dainty Dove laughs. “Chantilly cream to be precise. Now, own up Light Heart, you must have put this on me while I was asleep. That’s right isn’t it? You silly pony!”

The white pony, however, shakes her head and raises her hooves defensively. “I-it’s wasn’t me!” she cries. “But who else could have…?”

The ponies all look up as they hear sudden laughter. Above them, a little creature with grey fur and a long pink tail is holding its belly, doubled over. Next to it is a large pot of cream.

“Did you do this?” Dainty Dove looks up at the creature accusatorily, pointing to her beard.

The mouse stops laughing long enough to nod its diminutive grey head.

“Naughty mouse!” she admonishes, wagging a forehoof at it. The motion causes a dollop of cream to fall off her beard and onto her hoof, which then gets flicked off in the direction of the creature. The ponies all gasp as it lands on the mouse’s whiskery snout.

After a moment, Light Heart begins to chortle at this, and soon the entire company is laughing, roles reversed as the mouse furiously cleans its now be-creamed features.

Leaving the creature to cleanse itself, the ponies return to the campsite for breakfast after which they pack up their things. Soon talk turns to their next activity.

---

“I found some more conkers to battle with,” suggests Light Heart, but before the others can respond, Moon Shadow’s phone begins to ring (here).

“Ooh, do you think it’s her colt-friend?” Sky Skimmer wonders, nudging Dainty Dove.

“If it is, maybe we can stop over at his place and he’ll let us play on his Nintendo Switch?” Clever Clover suggests hopefully.

The friends close in, trying to eavesdrop to see if it is indeed the restrained mare’s gamer colt-friend.

As they approach, they see Moon Shadow sitting with her back to them, perched on a log next to the lake.

“But what if I lose my Pawou?” Moon Shadow is saying into her phone. “I won't have to level no more.”

[Whispered] “I think she’s talking about pokemon,” whispers Sky Skimmer.

“I hope we can play too!” Light Heart adds.

[Whispered] “Not so loud! If she thinks we’re listening, maybe she won’t invite us over!” Clever Clover chides.

“Will it take long to find me?” Moon Shadow is asking. “Are you gonna stay the night?”

Dainty Dove blushes and Sky Skimmer chuckles. Clever Clover, sensing the conversation is coming to an end, nudges them to back away.

Sure enough, Moon Shadow puts her phone down and trots back to the campsite. The girls try to act naturally as she approaches.

“I'm being followed by mares who are shallow,” she complains.

“Sorry Moonie-” begins Clever Clover, but is interrupted.

[Giggling] “Was that gamepad-butt?” giggles Light Heart.

“Light Heart!” Dainty Dove colours.

“Say Moons, is it cool if we crash at his?” asks Sky Skimmer. “Conkers are fun and all, but it’s so much fun round his place.”

[Wrily] “You mean you want to play on his Switch.” Clever Clover arches an eyebrow and gives a wry smile, prompting the former mare to stick her tongue out.

“P-please Moon Shadow!” Dainty Dove pleads, her voice faint with Pokemon fever.

Moon Shadow gives a wry smile.

[Pokemonishly] “Moon Shadow! Shadow Mooooon!” she chirrups, imitating a Pokemon.

“D-does that mean… yes?” the timid mare wonders.

[Pokemonishly] “Moon Shadoooow!” Moon Shadow replies, nodding her head affirmatively.

The girls all grin happily.

“Yay! I’ll drive,” Light Heart suggests, and before Clever Clover can object, the former pony summons her magical canopy bed. The ponies hop on and soon the forest is receding behind the bed’s headstand as they all fly to the house of Moon Shadow’s special somepony.

And that is where we leave these little ponies for now. With Shadow’s heart full, Light’s spirits high, Clover’s brain buzzing, Dove’s chest a-fluttering and Sky Skimmer’s head full of Deerling.

The end.

But ABM, where is the nomination? As I say in the video, my nomination for next pie-face will be completed when you correctly identify the forum members referred to by their characteristics swapped into the G2 parody and post that below in this thread. If nopony identifies the forum member correctly, then I will go with Silky's nomination which I will reveal in a lil bit. You have 24 hr to guess correctly ponies. 

If you fail, buff Rarity will break your forelegs. >:3

Finally, here is a random cute pony in a heart's warming hat.

large.jpg 

(ak4neh :3 )

Finally finally, here is a random Sufjan song :3 Like Clever Clover, Sufjan wears a baseball hat! :pinkie:

• Brohoof 3

44 minutes ago, abrony-mouse said:

So ponies, here is my pie video! :pinkie:

Feat. @Princess Silky, @Silly Druid, @Skylight Scintillate , @khalil , @Sir Done A Lot Thanks for your participation and assistance.

Apologies for the video quality - I literally downloaded the video software today and have never done it before :P 

Special thanks to @Princess Silkyand@Diane velvet for your technical assistance! You are both wonderful ponies :3

Also, thanks to the admin, the events staff and other Poniverse staff as well as every generous pony participant in this wonderful event! :) 

Below is the script for Ride on a Rainbow, the parody comic in the video. Here is the original comic

But ABM, where is the nomination? As I say in the video, my nomination for next pie-face will be completed when you correctly identify the forum members referred to by their characteristics swapped into the G2 parody and post that below in this thread. If nopony identifies the forum member correctly, then I will go with Silky's nomination which I will reveal in a lil bit. You have 24 hr to guess correctly ponies. 

If you fail, buff Rarity will break your forelegs. >:3

Finally, here is a random cute pony in a heart's warming hat.

large.jpg 

(ak4neh :3 )

Finally finally, here is a random Sufjan song :3 Like Clever Clover, Sufjan wears a baseball hat! :pinkie:

What the hay!... Thats your voice!?... Damn it... I always imagined your voice as pinkie whenever i read your posts.... Now I'll end up hearing octavia now haha:ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 2

hey again ponies :3 got another day to match up the G2 ponies in the nomination reading to the person in the forum whose characteristic is swapped.

I thought I'd put in a few references to things made in my G2 script as well as a few more clues to the nominations. Go on and post the people being referred to in the G2 narrative below (see the rules in my post/video above) 

1. Moon Shadow's dialogue

The sassy and mysterious mare's dialogue largely comes from the song 'Moon Shadow' by Cat Stevens

Yes, I'm being followed by a moonshadow
Moonshadow, moonshadow

And if I ever lose my hands
Lose my plow, lose my land

Oh, if I ever lose my hands
Oh, if, I won't have to work no more

And if I ever lose my mouth
All my teeth, north and south
Yes, if I ever lose my mouth
Oh, if, I won't have to talk

Did it take long to find me?
I ask the faithful light
Oh, did it take long to find me?
And, are you gonna stay the night?

168100.jpg

(Moon Shadow's real special somepony, Gardener :3 )

2. Moon Shadow's reference to 'pawou'

This is the Japony word for 'Seel' a Gen 1 pokemon

3. 210 KMH or 130MPH in Clever Clover's tesla

This is a reference to the common top speed on the German Autobhan, which doesn't have a speed limit (referenced in this great vid)

4. "The wide eyes of her sweet, innocent friends" 

This is a reference to late 90s types and Millennials, nyer nyer :P and also to G2 being a very sweet and innocent generation of ponies relative to the dark pony fairy tales of G1 and some of the sardonic social commentary in FiM

5. The edgy moonbeams "Only Moon Shadow is unafraid, as she loves the edgy magic of night-time and is less disturbed than the others by the display. The pink pony calls to the beams to cease their edginess and to be more wholesome."

This silliness is largely driven by the plot of Ride on a Rainbow, but is also a reference to myself and a few forum types getting either kicked out of the Debate Pit or (in one case) the entire forum, due to being too spicy. When Moon Shadow calls on you to be wholesome, you better say yes or it's back to the moon with you.

6. “What’s that on your face, Dovey!?”

Jam, mayo and shaving cream are all references to the substances other pie users have subjected themselves to. The entire section could be read as an innuendo :( "Naughty mouse!"

7. The mouse

A reference to myself, abrony-mouse :3 my friends tend to call me 'mouse'. The mouse also has to clean its face of cream, just like I had to 

8. Gamepad-butt

This is a reference to @Dynamo Pad's OC. The pony in question is not Dynamo himself, but rather his special somepony >:3 (this is a clue to the nomination for anypony who has read this far :3 so go and post the nomination below!). Dynamo is an avid pokemon fan and all-round great pony. Go and hug him right now. Buff Rarity commands it with all 21 of her perfect abs.

9. Deerling

This is a deer pokemon. The person whose characteristics are being projected onto Sky Skimmer friggin loves deer :3 As do I, but they love them more. Also classical music. Heent Heeent.

900px-0585Deerling-Summer.png

10. Unintentional reference to r/place 2022 'rainbow road' which was the rainbow pattern next to and through the pony unity crystal towards the top left of the canvas (look up r/place and bronies here - it was loads of fun :3)

lnmh7c4kelr81.png

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, abrony-mouse said:

All right @Jedishy 

Time for you to be pied :P

you can blame @Princess Silky>:3

beard.thumb.png.32593ac4152b36d1f9560b4237c4128e.png

Oh, and you were Dainty Dove btw, because beard

Axel was Clever Clover, because Tesla

@Aurora Glimmerwas Moon Shadow, because she has @Dynamo Padas a pokemon playing gamepad sporting coltfriend :3

And @Ashen Pathfinderwas Sky Skimmer, because deer 

Ooooooh! Can't wait :pinkie:

• Brohoof 2

21 hours ago, Jedishy said:

Hey Everypony Here is my pie to the face Challenge. @Aurora GlimmerYoure up next. Sorry I couldnt get your name in the video I was cold and forgot the list of candidates that were left lol. 

That is one epic beard omg xD I steal it D: So many pies too :toldya:

Looking forward to Your performance @Aurora Glimmer:toldya:

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

Guyyssssss

The challenge is soon coming to a closing :(
So many memories and challenges we've faced together <3 <3 <3 

Thank you to the lovely @Ashen Pathfinder -- love you so much!! Can't wait to see your result! And then, finally @Stone Cold Steve Jobs;~; You both are just so lovely!!! Thanks for partaking in this with us. Looking forward to seeing what you cook up with this <3 <3 <3

• Brohoof 5

Welp; the time has come! @AuroraGlimmernominated me sooooo~

as such I therefore nominate @Stone Cold Steve Jobs

Enjoy @Princess Silky!

• Brohoof 6