Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

$1000 goals unwrapped!

Sir Hugsalot

*Checks the date...* oh, it's 29th november... 

Wait...

Did we just reach $1000 in literal four days?! :pinkie: Mares and gentlecolts. I am absolutely over the moon with what You've done. Well done, everypony. Keep it up and we will run out of awards soon :laugh: 

That brings us to a new stretch goal! I hope You're ready for it. Three awards, lovingly crafted for Your entertainment and our suffering :okiedokieloki:

Allow me to present You with the following!

1. Ban an admin!

You heard that right. Those pesky admins, right here? They love their rules. They love order. They love to make sure we all behave. Above all else - they love it when we have fun! But I just got a call from Discord himself! We get to mess with one of them! Make the one lucky pony say goodbye to us temporarily and enjoy a lovely trip to the moon itself! :orly: Which one will it be? I have no idea, they have no idea, but they better beware :toldya: Personally I can't wait to see who Your victim shall be!

2. Staff duet song!

@Silly Wings Is already about to go solo. I am as excited to hear that as You all are. But here's a new one. An absolute treat! A staff duet singing together! One of the singers is the one and only @Courageous Thunder Dash:pinkie: But who will join him, You ask? Well, here's the fun part.

We get to decide that!

Hear that, @Mayonnaise? Remember how lucky You got last time with singing? Let's see if Your luck endures this :toldya:

3. Change staffers name!

This one You know and love. Especially @Silly Wings and @Mayonnaise enjoy this one a lot! Well, we are doing it again. Who will get to mess with the staff this time? Which one of us will get a lovely new name? That, soon will be decided!

And I hope for newcomer's luck, please? :please:

Each of these shall receive its own thread soon! Stay tuned, everypony!

• Brohoof 2

OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH !!!

*TACKLE GLOMPS SIR HUGS AND SQUISHES WITH INTENSE HUGS*

large.gif

Always the bearer of good news, you are!! 
FINALLY WE GET TO TAKE CONTROL AND BAN AN ADMIN!!

*pretends in a cheeky voice*

**THE REBELLION STARTS HERE, AND NOW!!**

No but seriously!! I'm so proud of my little ponies pitching in to help!! 
Just like in Pinkie's song "one small thing" -- we've all pitched in a little bit at a time and we've gone SO FAR!!!
I AM JUST SO PROUD -- I HAVE NO WORDS !! You all truly are a bunch of lovelies... :raritycutehat:

Especially you, Sir! *hugs*

omg omg omg @Courageous Thunder DashGETS TO DO A DUET :pinkiecutehat:
I need to control myself, I'm just way too hyped!!

CHANGING A STAFFERS NAME, TOO?!?!

oh my oh my ... how the tables just might turn, Sir.... :toldya:

*sees the ban an admin feature.... grins happily and looks at @Mayonnaise
<3 <3 <3 my revenge for this name change may be sooner than planned :toldya:

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Silly Wings said:

OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH !!!

*TACKLE GLOMPS SIR HUGS AND SQUISHES WITH INTENSE HUGS*

large.gif

Always the bearer of good news, you are!! 
FINALLY WE GET TO TAKE CONTROL AND BAN AN ADMIN!!

**THE REBELLION STARTS HERE, AND NOW!!**

*pretends in a cheeky voice*

No but seriously!! I'm so proud of my little ponies pitching in to help!! 
Just like in Pinkie's song "one small thing" -- we've all pitched in a little bit at a time and we've gone SO FAR!!!
I AM JUST SO PROUD -- I HAVE NO WORDS !! You all truly are a bunch of lovelies... :raritycutehat:

Especially you, Sir! *hugs*

Oh my!

*is squished and struggles to utter a word, but quickly wraps hooves around her and squishes back* :fluttershy:

We will show dem admins, who's the boss, won't we :toldya: I bet Luna's already brewing tea for their lovely stay on this silvery, beautiful orb in the sky :orly:

Seriously, the sheer speed of donations is insane. I knew that with such a fine staff it will be a big success, but this... I am legitimately speechless :( You're all the best. I live for happy, joyful moments like this :(

And thank You so much, Silky! It means so much from You :blush:

• Brohoof 2

• This topic was pinned and featured
21 hours ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

I wonder who will be singing with me...

Yes, that's a very good question. I believe I'd like to ask that question to a certain somepony...

@Mayonnaise... what do You think? Who will join Thunder in this epic vocal performance? :toldya:

• This topic was unpinned and unfeatured
  • The topic was locked