Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Blind bag secret codes?

BallerBrony

I read somewhere that there are numbers on the blind bag pony merchandise which reveals the character inside. I've been looking for an Applejack forever. Does anyone here know about these secret codes?

There is a different code now because of everyone cheating, but there is a way to still get the right pony. If you write down the number of the pony that corresponds to the bag, it will make things easier. But the way the code is written will be hard. So let's say you wanted Applejack right? Well if you look at the back of the bag under the sleeve you will see a number like 02. That means Applejack is in that one. 01-06 are all the mane six, so look for that if you want the mane six. Anyway, since the code is different now, the new code will say 20435. All of the bags will say that exact number, BUT if you look closely, the two numbers next to 4 will change. So basically, for Applejack, it would be 20425. Hope this helps and good luck!

Yeah, even though there has only been one "wave" of blindbags in North America, they changed the codes. I got mine when the embossed number was right under the flap, easy to see, and numbers only up to 24. I'm sure the new guide is around somehwhere.

The new bags also have a tiny spec near the top. That spec is like a lil' peephole that you can move the figure to! (To see the color palette of the pony and whatnot.)

It worked for me -- I got the ponies I wanted after they removed the easy-to-see stamp.

There is a different code now because of everyone cheating, but there is a way to still get the right pony. If you write down the number of the pony that corresponds to the bag, it will make things easier. But the way the code is written will be hard. So let's say you wanted Applejack right? Well if you look at the back of the bag under the sleeve you will see a number like 02. That means Applejack is in that one. 01-06 are all the mane six, so look for that if you want the mane six. Anyway, since the code is different now, the new code will say 20435. All of the bags will say that exact number, BUT if you look closely, the two numbers next to 4 will change. So basically, for Applejack, it would be 20425. Hope this helps and good luck!

Do you have the numbers for the other ponies?

Do you have the numbers for the other ponies?

Yes I do.

#1: Pinkie Pie

#2: Applejack

#3: Rainbow Dash

#4: Rarity

#5: Twilight Sparkle

#6: Fluttershy

#7: Sugar Grape

#8: Lilly Blossom

#9: Minty

#10: Bumblesweet

#11: Fizzy Pop

#12: Flower Wishes

#13: Roseluck

#14: Sweetie Blue

#15: Pepperdance

#16: Lemon Hearts

#17: Cherry Spices

#18: Sweetie Swirl

#19: Lucky Swirl

#20: Sweetcream Scoops

#21: Firecracker Burst

#22: Glittering Pinkie Pie

#23: Glittering Twilight Sparkle

#24: Glittering Rainbow Dash

Those are all of the ponies you can get out of the mystery bags. Just remember the new codes and look for the number in between using this list to get the pony that you want. (:

• Brohoof 1

The new bags also have a tiny spec near the top. That spec is like a lil' peephole that you can move the figure to! (To see the color palette of the pony and whatnot.)

It worked for me -- I got the ponies I wanted after they removed the easy-to-see stamp.

Bronies in Sacramento must not know that, 'cause when I went for the blindbags at my local Toys R Us, a majority of the bags were torn open. At least they didn't steal them.

• Brohoof 1

#1: Pinkie Pie

#2: Applejack

#3: Rainbow Dash

#4: Rarity

#5: Twilight Sparkle

#6: Fluttershy

#7: Sugar Grape

#8: Lilly Blossom

#9: Minty

#10: Bumblesweet

#11: Fizzy Pop

#12: Flower Wishes

#13: Roseluck

#14: Sweetie Blue

#15: Pepperdance

#16: Lemon Hearts

#17: Cherry Spices

#18: Sweetie Swirl

#19: Lucky Swirl

#20: Sweetcream Scoops

#21: Firecracker Burst

#22: Glittering Pinkie Pie

#23: Glittering Twilight Sparkle

#24: Glittering Rainbow Dash

Pasted that shit in a text document. Bitches love text documents.

• Brohoof 1