Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Defeat The Godmodder

ChrysalisM

Hello one and all to attempt #3 to get this show on the road! 

1. Don't expect any attacks against the Godmodder to work. Especially if someones already done it. He IS called a godmodder after all. Though the more creative the attack, the more likely it will harm him.

2. You have 3 actions each round, or time between my posts. You can use these actions to do whatever you want.

3. In addition to regular attacks, you may use actions to get Charge Points (henceforth known as CP). CP are used to power up attacks, 

4. Players have 5 health. if they die, they only have one action next round, as they take 2 actions to respawn.

5. You can help the Godmodder for whatever reason, but he will betray you at some point.

Now on to our frame story...

MLP forums... A thriving community of fans of My Little Pony...

Until the day you all logged on, and found your self in what looked like MLP forums, but if it was a real place.

Above you all stood a figure who looked quite cross.

"Seriously? Every freaking time I try to conquer part of the multiverse, there's always some namby-pamby users who have gained reality warping powers to fight me. "

All of a sudden, you seem quite sure that you indeed have gained reality warping powers.

Anyways, enough narrative.

Let's get to the good stuff.

Let's

Defeat.

That.

Godmodder.

Round 1.

The Godmodder[GM]: 50/50 HP  Is a travesty to game balance.

@ChrysalisM

Light laughs at you at a dark corner somewhere.

( BTW  i wanna help you out on this but i think some ponies{other users} haven't cought up wind of this event of yours or have little to no interest? And if some do join they wouldnt stick too long. I hope this one would be successful though.

I think you have to improve the rules where the players can think its fare or fun fighting the god modder. Theres going to be some point that some players are not over powered like us. And might just think the fight is cheap or too unfair....

Imagine iif you attacked someone with your most powerful attack. Then you just did 1 damage{which you have done in the past a lot... Sometimes no damage at all} no one would attempt to fight you anymore. Which in Light's case pointed out to you, inevitably winning against your previous attempts by not even lifting a hoof... Eventually destroying your post. Btw Light destroyed your post not me... He is the villain.)

Edited by Kujamih
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, Kujamih said:

@ChrysalisM

Light laughs at you at a dark corner somewhere.

( BTW  i wanna help you out on this but i think some ponies{other users} haven't cought up wind of this event of yours or have little to no interest? And if some do join they wouldnt stick too long. I hope this one would be successful though.

I think you have to improve the rules where the players can think its fare or fun fighting the god modder. Theres going to be some point that some players are not over powered like us. And might just think the fight is cheap or too unfair....

Imagine iif you attacked someone with your most powerful attack. Then you just did 1 damage{which you have done in the past a lot... Sometimes no damage at all} no one would attempt to fight you anymore. Which in Light's case pointed out to you, inevitably winning against your previous attempts by not even lifting a hoof... Eventually destroying your post. Btw Light destroyed your post not me... He is the villain.)

Thats the whole point. The guy is supposed to be completely unfair. It's supposed to be a long, arduous process to defeat them. Take a look at the first few pages of this. It gives a good idea of exactly the power level that players need to operate at to get this game to work. (It's easier just to scan through the update posts by the GM. its a long slog otherwise)

Edited by ChrysalisM
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, ChrysalisM said:

Thats the whole point. The guy is supposed to be completely unfair. It's supposed to be a long, arduous process to defeat them. Take a look at the first few pages of this. It gives a good idea of exactly the power level that players need to operate at to get this game to work. (It's easier just to scan through the update posts by the GM. its a long slog otherwise)

Heya, @Kujamih has some points, because rather than it being really fun, we have to continually think of ways to deal damage, and then worry about our characters getting straight up destroyed...

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

Heya, @Kujamih has some points, because rather than it being really fun, we have to continually think of ways to deal damage, and then worry about our characters getting straight up destroyed...

That's why there's a respawn mechanic. I've also had a bit more experience with this rp style, and anything that would deal damage to you or kill you will take effect the next round only if not countered, and countering an attack is a free action now. I tried reviving that rp thread after I had gained a better sense of what I'm doing, but that was kind of a bust... 

5 hours ago, ChrysalisM said:

That's why there's a respawn mechanic. I've also had a bit more experience with this rp style, and anything that would deal damage to you or kill you will take effect the next round only if not countered, and countering an attack is a free action now. I tried reviving that rp thread after I had gained a better sense of what I'm doing, but that was kind of a bust... 

My friend... You have experience with this style.... I can adapt to it no problem... But the rest.... Im not so sure... Again im good with it... Just giving a heads up that we might get a fewer audience if we dont adjust somethings.... Id feel really sad if this one ends up flopping and seeing your hard work going down the drain..

But not Light. He considers this an easy win for him. He's practically checked the list of completing this mission.

" Another Dimension fixed and disposed off.... Check." Light nonchalantly mocked the god modder.

" More like a gob mobber" Light said giving emotional damage to the godmodder.

Let's do this :sneer:

*Nsxile summons an invulnerability field around himself that affects only him*

*Nsxile summons a portal to a black hole below where the godmodder is standing and the portal starts sucking the godmodder through it*

*Just as the godmodder is half way through the portal, Nsxile closes the portal, cutting the godmodder in half*

• Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, Kujamih said:

My friend... You have experience with this style.... I can adapt to it no problem... But the rest.... Im not so sure... Again im good with it... Just giving a heads up that we might get a fewer audience if we dont adjust somethings.... Id feel really sad if this one ends up flopping and seeing your hard work going down the drain..

But not Light. He considers this an easy win for him. He's practically checked the list of completing this mission.

" Another Dimension fixed and disposed off.... Check." Light nonchalantly mocked the god modder.

" More like a gob mobber" Light said giving emotional damage to the godmodder.

He's used to summoning mobs of goblins, so its not much of an insult. (Please post in the format I requested)

4 hours ago, Nsxile said:

Let's do this :sneer:

*Nsxile summons an invulnerability field around himself that affects only him*

*Nsxile summons a portal to a black hole below where the godmodder is standing and the portal starts sucking the godmodder through it*

*Just as the godmodder is half way through the portal, Nsxile closes the portal, cutting the godmodder in half*

Now THAT is more like it!

However, The Godmodder manages to use his Portal-Closer gun 3000 that he definitely was holding the whole time to close the portal before he goes in.

The Godmodder then looks at the assembled players with a slight smirk.

"I'll admit, I never expected this level of resistance from Bronies. I'm almost interested to see what you throw at me..."

End Of Round 1.

Anti-Godmodder(AG) Pro-Godmodder[PG]

The Godmodder[GM]: 50/50 HP  Is a travesty to game balance.

@Nsxile  [AG]: 5/5 HP

Light (@Kujamih ) [AG]: 5/5 HP

• Brohoof 1

"Resistance? I barely did anything... Do i even need to do anything? Sooner or later this dimension of yours would collapse on its own. But since we've known each other for so long god modder, I'll humor you and hasten the collapse of this 3rd world you just made."

Light proceeds to summon his armor of Changeling shards. Which has resistance to non changeling magic.

" I recall infesting your previous world with this one god modder. I wonder if you'd learn your lesson?"

Light proceeds to stab the soil and is again trying to spread changeling crystals.

Spikes of these shards proceed to pierce the soil heading towards the godmodder.

Light hp:50/5

Defence: 20

Magical defence 20

Resistance to all non changeling magic

• Brohoof 1

"Not bad... But we're just getting started." :devious:

*Nsxile summons a field of superconductivity on the godmodder's Portal-Closer gun 3000*

*Nsxile then summons a lightning bolt and shoots it at the Portal-Closer gun 3000, causing the electrical charge to shoot through the godmodder's body and the heat energy to transfer through the Portal-Closer gun 3000 (due to the field of superconductivity affecting it), scorching the godmodder's hand/s that were holding the Portal-Closer gun 3000*

*Nsxile then summons a powerful wind gust from behind the godmodder, to push the godmodder into the crystal shards heading towards him*

8 hours ago, Nsxile said:

*Nsxile summons a field of superconductivity on the godmodder's Portal-Closer gun 3000*

*Nsxile then summons a lightning bolt and shoots it at the Portal-Closer gun 3000, causing the electrical charge to shoot through the godmodder's body and the heat energy to transfer through the Portal-Closer gun 3000 (due to the field of superconductivity affecting it), scorching the godmodder's hand/s that were holding the Portal-Closer gun 3000*

*Nsxile then summons a powerful wind gust from behind the godmodder, to push the godmodder into the crystal shards heading towards him*

Light supports Nsxile and casted a reality bender distorting reality and becoming the impossible real.

The Godmodder[GM]: 25/50 HP  Is a travesty to  itself.

• Brohoof 1

21 hours ago, Kujamih said:

"Resistance? I barely did anything... Do i even need to do anything? Sooner or later this dimension of yours would collapse on its own. But since we've known each other for so long god modder, I'll humor you and hasten the collapse of this 3rd world you just made."

Light proceeds to summon his armor of Changeling shards. Which has resistance to non changeling magic.

" I recall infesting your previous world with this one god modder. I wonder if you'd learn your lesson?"

Light proceeds to stab the soil and is again trying to spread changeling crystals.

Spikes of these shards proceed to pierce the soil heading towards the godmodder.

Light hp:50/5

Defence: 20

Magical defence 20

Resistance to all non changeling magic

Light finds his powers suddenly reduced by a power greater then his... GAME BALANCE... The spikes would have worked if not for:

12 hours ago, Nsxile said:

The Electricity actually shocks him! 1 damage! However, any wind strong enough to blow over the godmodder is ALSO strong enough to blow away the shards.

3 hours ago, Kujamih said:

Light supports Nsxile and casted a reality bender distorting reality and becoming the impossible real.

Failed due to double posting.

Godmodder:" One Damage already... I'm more rusty then I thought if I forgot the skin tinted rubber gloves...

He walks over and picks up one of the shards that didn't fully blow off.

"I miss my Banhammer, but this will do me fine..."

The shard starts to reshape into the SABERSHARD, a sword that can cut through magic like it's nothing. 

"That came out very well. Thank you weird floating chimera thing."

End Of Round 2.

The Godmodder[GM]: 49/50 HP  Is a travesty to game balance. Is wielding the SABERSHARD.

@Nsxile [AG]: 5/5 HP

Light cracks his delusions and brings him back to reality.

The winds could not lift these shards and there is no sword. He cannot control the said changeling shards due to it would just absorb his magic which ends up strengthening Light.

"You cant use this shards fool."

• Brohoof 1

"I'm a dragon, not a chimera." :huh: "And you don't look rusty to me... You look more..."

*Nsxile reduces the temperature in a 1 meter radius around him and the godmodder to -1 Celsius*

*Nsxile summons a jaw made of frost with a full set of frost teeth and opens it*

*Nsxile then teleports the frost jaw next to the godmodder's left arm and closes the frost jaw on godmodder's left arm, thus giving the godmodder's left arm frostbite*

"... Frostbitten" :P

22 hours ago, Kujamih said:

Light cracks his delusions and brings him back to reality.

The winds could not lift these shards and there is no sword. He cannot control the said changeling shards due to it would just absorb his magic which ends up strengthening Light.

"You cant use this shards fool."

"You forget the old rule. Finders keepers. That, and I don't use magic. It's called godmodding. There's a major difference. However, I can't really use it's fool..."

A bewildered changeling in a jester hat an mask appears. 

"What the Heck?"

Changeling Fool summoned!

You underestimate how strong the wind that can blow that guy over has to be. It makes hurricanes look like a balmy light breeze.

4 hours ago, Nsxile said:

"I'm a dragon, not a chimera." :huh: "And you don't look rusty to me... You look more..."

*Nsxile reduces the temperature in a 1 meter radius around him and the godmodder to -1 Celsius*

*Nsxile summons a jaw made of frost with a full set of frost teeth and opens it*

*Nsxile then teleports the frost jaw next to the godmodder's left arm and closes the frost jaw on godmodder's left arm, thus giving the godmodder's left arm frostbite*

"... Frostbitten" :P

The Godmodder simply zips up his vest, like a certain logger lover...

The jaws teeth break on his invisible solid titanium armor

"That armor can block nukes. You really think that'll cut it? "

"Now that you have your own entities, let me show you some of my own... Not quite my terror mobs, but a nice warm-up."

He snaps, and 10 blocky figures with crossbows appear.

"Pillagers!  ATTACK!!!"

End Of Round 3.

The Godmodder[GM]: 49/50 HP  Is a travesty to game balance. Is wielding the SABERSHARD.

Entities:

Pillagers (x10) [PG] :  10 HP 5 ATK

Changeling Fool (@Kujamih ) [AG] 5 HP 3 ATK

Light smacks the godmodder on the head to bring him back to reality.

5 hours ago, ChrysalisM said:

Anti-Godmodder(AG) noob-Godmodder[NG]

The Godmodder[GM]: 20/50 HP  Is a travesty to his delusions. Is actually wielding a piece of stick.

• Brohoof 1

18 hours ago, ChrysalisM said:

The jaws teeth break on his invisible solid titanium armor

"That armor can block nukes. You really think that'll cut it? "

"Now that you have your own entities, let me show you some of my own... Not quite my terror mobs, but a nice warm-up."

He snaps, and 10 blocky figures with crossbows appear.

"Pillagers!  ATTACK!!!"

"... Lame." :mlp_maud: "And I'm fairly certain titanium can't block nukes" :orly:

*Nsxile summons a beam of 10,000°C plasma in front of him and fires it in the direction of his enemies.*

*The summoned beam encompasses the Pillagers and the godmodder, vaporising the Pillagers in the process and turning the godmodder's solid titanium armour into molten liquid titanium near instantaneously, severely burning the godmodder's skin.*

"But titanium does have a melting point of 1668°C" :devious:

Edited by Nsxile

16 hours ago, Jerky said:

Light smacks the godmodder on the head to bring him back to reality.

Anti-Godmodder(AG) noob-Godmodder[NG]

The Godmodder[GM]: 20/50 HP  Is a travesty to his delusions. Is actually wielding a piece of stick.

Failed due to the self contradiction of this coming from a pseudo-mythical creature in-game. 

3 hours ago, Nsxile said:

"... Lame." :mlp_maud: "And I'm fairly certain titanium can't block nukes" :orly:

*Nsxile summons a beam of 10,000°C plasma in front of him and fires it in the direction of his enemies.*

*The summoned beam encompasses the Pillagers and the godmodder, vaporising the Pillagers in the process and turning the godmodder's solid titanium armour into molten liquid titanium near instantaneously, severely burning the godmodder's skin.*

"But titanium does have a melting point of 1668°C" :devious:

5 Pillagers destroyed! The titanium armor however does not obey normal physics, as it is a special modded minecraft add-on. It makes fully enchanted netherite look like a leather helmet... 

3 hours ago, Jerky said:

Slaps you with beef jerky.

OW! What was that for??? Hit the Godmodder, not me!

The Godmodder uses the SABERSHARD to cut apart Nsxile's invulnerability shield, while the Pillagers riddle the Changeling Fool with arrows, then take turns kicking the body for good measure.

You now have no forces on the battlefield.

End Of Round 4.

Entities:

Pillagers (x5) [PG] :  10 HP 5 ATK