Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would your OC/Ponysona be the Princess of?

Gaines

I would be the princess of overthinking and durr.

Cuz deer.

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, SharpWit said:

I am the princess of useless information! I may not have the answer you're looking for, but there's a 50% chance that I have a banana fact at the ready.

Congratulations, your comment just made my whole week :ButtercupLaugh:

4 minutes ago, Silly Skylight said:

I mean, @Princess Silky likes to call me the Princess of Cuteness and Adorableness, but I feel like I would more closely match Princess of Curiosity

*blushes*

The entire kingdom of BANTERLOT has declared you the princess of cute! So be silent, mortal and accept your fate.

*Breaks into a gigglefit and tickle Skylight with her wings*

57 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

Princess of Curiosity :3

she’s always mixing potions and tinctures to figure out and study what comes of them. What about you @Silkybit

I'm the princess of snow. How do I know? I got asked by an ancient dragon. Thank you, @Princess Silky

Princess of inspiration right here. 

Vibrant Grove is all about inspiring others through his music. He sees the world as a beauty that he wants to channel through his artistic spirit. He wants to give that same sense to others, help them appreciate what's around them and derive strength and happiness from it. 

10 hours ago, Nitobit said:

I'm the princess of snow. How do I know? I got asked by an ancient dragon. Thank you, @Princess Silky

Oh my gosh literally done for the sillies of figuring this question out but that was brilliant how you guys handled that.

I am proud of how it was managed both maturely and also ridiculously and the shenanigans that entailed. Also, how @Bastianwas able to completely obliterate that dragon with "The Game" and completely send it over to another dimension because he made it realize that it just lost. :laugh:

Who thinks of that?! Riddles? Death ? pffft nonsense -- you just lost THE GAME ---

Dragon 

Spoiler

darth-vader-nooo-gif-1.gif

I love you guys and how you're able to add the perfect combination of silly, fun and also rich stories. 

Welcome to Banterlot! :laugh:

On 2022-12-06 at 11:40 AM, Gaines said:

Congratulations, your comment just made my whole week :ButtercupLaugh:

Popcorn's popularity in movie theaters arose during WW2 as an affordable alternative to candy when sugar was being rationed. Bet you were expecting something about Bananas! :fluttershy:

I can name a few different titles for Kyoshi:

The Princess of Padding

The Princess of Pizza

The Princess of Gaming

The Princess of Weirdness

The Princess of Ultra Weirdness

The Princess of Winter

The Princess of Aggrotech

The Femstallion Princess

The Wintery Weird Aggrotech Padded Femstallion Princess of Gaming While Having Pizza

I should get art of that. :wacko:

Edited by Kyoshi
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Well Silverspark is an alicorn child but does not want to be treated like royalty but if comes to it if she does end up a princess somewhere down the road I think she would be the princess of trust cause she is learning too trust ponies she already found her Trust in @Princess Silky @Skylight Scintillate or she could be the princess of Mischeif what she will earn 

• 4 months later...