Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you wish you could turn into a MLP pony character?

SIgmaBETA

Not to be confused with real horses who cant have sapient intellect and has long faces etc

National-Horse-Day-1-640x514.jpg

I mean the pony types who can make civilizations, create a language, communicate and talk and have those nice sapient faces (Gen 4 MLP ) basically

86b89b7d88604dbb2d754c8d4ce17371.jpg

• Brohoof 4

3 minutes ago, Props ValRoa said:

I would stay in Equestria permanently - if I was leaving to Equestria towards the end of my life and got a second lease on life.

Yeah, if the alternative is death, yeah, sure, Equestria would most likely be better than death.

Edited by Pentium100
  • Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Pentium100 said:

Yeah, if the alternative is death, yeah, sure, Equestria would most likely be better than death.

You will turn into Pipp if you go to Equestria. Do you still go?

unknown.png

5 minutes ago, Props ValRoa said:

I would stay in Equestria permanently - if I was leaving to Equestria towards the end of my life and got a second lease on life.

Would you marry someone if you lived in Equestria :)

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Props ValRoa said:

I definitely would. Which generation, G4 or G5? If G5, I'd marry Queen Haven. If G4? I'd marry Maud. 

Gen 4 i consider the ideal pony. But if you like G5 then its fine too

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Props ValRoa said:

You will turn into Pipp if you go to Equestria. Do you still go?

Yeah. Still better than just dying. Besides, Pipp is rich by virtue of being a princess and the influencer status is something that can be dropped. Fake an accident, then say that "it forced me to realize that there are more important things in life than social media, so I say thank you to all my fans and this is goodbye". They would probably soon find someone else to look at.

2 minutes ago, Props ValRoa said:

If I married Queen Haven - I'd be a King.

Most likely Prince Consort, not King. 

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Props ValRoa said:

Imagine me showing up in Equestria and me thinking you are Pipp. 

Do you like Pipp or should I get bodyguards? Though the palace is probably protected enough already.

• Brohoof 2

A few years back, but then I found reasons to live. It is easy to be alone, depressed. I watched through FiM and it made me think it would be much better to be a pony in Equestria.

Yes. FiM is among my favorite fictional settings of all time. I would love to live there. I just imagine myself reading a book in my bed over a cup of tea. It is raining outside in ponyville, and you can hear the rain drops gently tapping on the window. Until you see Pinkie Pie behind the glass, with a desperate expression under the storm. And she yells "Don't fall...!". But I know I will see that place again. Because, if we can dream realities that feel real. Then, who is to say that equestria is not real.

And that is why I choose to believe. And it is because of this very belief, that seven to ten hours of nothingness, turn into these amazing experiences where I can see my most beloved characters come to life. And this is what I call the power of faith. That alone made Equestria real for me.

It depends, I'd have to really think about all the pros and cons of being a pony, if it's a canon character, and if it was what their life would really be like compared to mine currently, there's a lot of variables to be considered and I don't want to hurt my brain thinking about it

If I was given more details or structure about what "turning into a pony" means or had more information I would be able to make a better judgement

• Brohoof 2

Would I be a pony in Equestria or this world? For the latter, it's a definite no. And even for the former, I still have questions. Would I be able to do the basic pony stuff (like walking on four legs) or would I have to learn everything from scratch? If it's the latter, that sounds really frustrating. Having to learn more complex stuff like unicorn magic (I'd rather be a unicorn than a pegasus or especially an Earth pony) would be alright, nopony gets that automatically.

Maybe living in the EqG human world would be a good compromise, I'd be more used to life there while still having many of the best things about Equestria (all the ponies but as humans, some magic...). :D

• Brohoof 2

Permanently no, but if there was some type of two dimensional or four dimensional (like gumball) experience where I could be an animated pony in Equestria and switch back to the human realm, yeah, I think most people would, I would like various perspectives on "different realities"... Lol:arethosehands: