Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Looking for a Lost Fanmade Song

Gaines

I don't know where to ask this, but I'm looking for an MLP fan song that was on Youtube at one point. I think the title was something simple like "Brony" but I can't quite remember; I also don't remember who made it and I can't think of any names. The thumbnail had a pink tint over it, showing a table in a building surrounded by people whose faces where unidentifiable, because the image was really glitchy and their eyes or faces were covered by the glitches. I'm also pretty sure it was dubstep.
Edit: the picture may or may not have one or two pony plushies in the room as well

35 minutes ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

Hmmm, I'm gonna need more details I'm afraid...

Unfortunately this is all the information I can give. I listened to this song as a kid so my memory is very muddled. The only thing I can remember is a pink-tinted glitchy picture of bronies in a room

Moments ago, Gaines said:

Unfortunately this is all the information I can give. I listened to this song as a kid so my memory is very muddled. The only thing I can remember is a pink-tinted glitchy picture of bronies in a room

Sounds so familiar but I can't remember anything else either... :(

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, FlitterFlutter said:

Not a lot to go by but when you described the image I thought of this video. the thumbnail sounds similar.

YOU'VE FOUND IT! This is the EXACT image (I guess the pink tint I thought I remembered was an orange tint)

Thank you so much!!!
This topic can be closed now since it's been found

• Brohoof 2

• The topic was locked