Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming New Crash game announced: Crash Team Rumble!

Shadowmoth2011

Not so long ago, at the 2022 Game Awards (grats to Elden Ring for taking GOTY), the next Crash game was announced!

CRASH-LAVA-TOUT.jpg

Yessiree, Crash Team Rumble is a forthcoming title for the orange marsupial. It appears to be a PVP party game with the It's About Time incarnations of the characters and some new faces alongside. I saw this livestreamed and I am SUPER hype!

The game takes the "be good or evil" dynamic of Crash Bash and is doing a new take on it. The gameplay looks super fun as is, but I'm predicting lots of new features will be shown in the lead-up to release, along with plenty of new characters. As this is I'm either gonna main Alt-Tawna or the adorable bat girl, BUT I'm REALLY hopping Nitro-Fueled's versions of the Nitro Squad get in at some point!

Maybe it's too early for a thread like this, but I just wanted to get this out there as I'm really excited. Let me know your thoughts! Or don't. I'm not your boss.

• Brohoof 2

I am actually happy for you, despite not knowing much about Crash or console exclusives in general. But I've just heard that Hades was getting a new game, too. And I am sharing in a similar kind of excitement. So, yay for getting more of our favourite games!

Edited by They call me Loyalty
  • Brohoof 2

7 minutes ago, They call me Loyalty said:

I am actually happy for you. I've just heard that Hades was getting a new game, too. And I am sharing in a similar kind of excitement, despite not knowing much about console games. So, yay for getting more of your favourite games!

Wait!  That even happened:wacko: in the 90s?  

Getting a lot of Crash Bash vibes from this, and I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing given the issues that game had. :ButtercupLaugh:

Certainly good to see another Crash entry, though. I'll remain cautiously optimistic for now.