Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

$1500 Stretch Goal Unwrapped - Group Donor OC Banner

Jeric

All individuals who have donated will be able to have their OC on a special forum banner in a group style image! It’s gonna be crowded but we can fit you all in. 

Post your MLP original character here, or if you don’t have an OC you can be virtually represented via your favorite character from the show*

I’ll be sending an email to all Donors to remind them. This will actually close Dec 31st so I can start working on this Thank You. 

*So if you do have an OC don’t be that person to break the spirit of this concept and add your favorite character just because you like them better. 

• Brohoof 3

• The topic was featured
15 hours ago, Jeric said:

Post your MLP original character here, or if you don’t have an OC you can be virtually represented via your favorite character from the show*

I don't have an OC, may I please be represented by Twilight Sparkle since my name is "Sparklefan"? :adorkable:

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-princess-twilight-princess-twilight-sparkle-vector-11562930590xxqppyhbnl-removebg-preview.png.dc9b43e3fc17a6cd9c74d11053054d7a.png

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Lilith said:

I don’t have any sort of artwork for the ocs I had made in the past.

So I would like to be represented by the character from the show Inky Rose 

dbbk25c-6aa0b077-33ed-42ae-ae57-d002987d5a88.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzVmYjViOGRmLThjYTMtNDdjMy04NzNiLWNkNzJmNmVkZTMyMVwvZGJiazI1Yy02YWEwYjA3Ny0zM2VkLTQyYWUtYWU1Ny1kMDAyOTg3ZDVhODgucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.L-G1CfvMHNrRyrOK8B34AOuxswHbvOxVE115RRU5XiI

I will not object to best goth pone! <3

• Brohoof 2

58 minutes ago, Lilith said:

dbbk25c-6aa0b077-33ed-42ae-ae57-d002987d5a88.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzVmYjViOGRmLThjYTMtNDdjMy04NzNiLWNkNzJmNmVkZTMyMVwvZGJiazI1Yy02YWEwYjA3Ny0zM2VkLTQyYWUtYWU1Ny1kMDAyOTg3ZDVhODgucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.L-G1CfvMHNrRyrOK8B34AOuxswHbvOxVE115RRU5XiI

I like her quite a lot too! 

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Silly Skylight said:

Oh wow this is cool. I hope my OC will be next to my friends’ OCs.

Did you post the PNG of your lovely OC? If not, please do. She's amazing <3

• Brohoof 1

31 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

Did you post the PNG of your lovely OC? If not, please do. She's amazing <3

Sorry I was writing a reply on my phone, but now I have access to my Skylight art. Here's my OC, Skylight Scintillate. Anyways, I really hope we can be next to each other.

Skylight Scintillate Avatar.png

• Brohoof 2

10 hours ago, Ashen Pathfinder said:

I will not object to best goth pone! <3

I know! I love her!

10 hours ago, Props ValRoa said:

I like her quite a lot too! 

Yeah she's one of my favorites!

• Brohoof 2

11 hours ago, Lilith said:

@Holly Jolly Emerald Wednesday Addams Pony! ^^^^ :lookup:

4 hours ago, Moonlight said:

gonna post my silly sleep horse dream weaver

babey.thumb.png.7564f64bd9a850c621e052ea3ee864f5.png

Your OC is ADORABLE, Best Admin Friend Five-ever! :D

I just saw@Savygriffs OC (again) and it is adorable, too! :D