Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

$1500 Stretch Goal Unwrapped - Group Donor OC Banner

Jeric

• 2 weeks later...

I have to work on two pony's arts for their very own PNG since they do not have.

So I will be contributing this one on behalf of my lovely @Hugs Silkalotdarling and myself.
A big "thank you" and big hugs to the lovely sis @AuroraGlimmer for making it for me!!! You're the absolute best and buy me enough time to spoil other friends. You're the element of Generosity in friendship which only further enhances the experience of friendship. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.c91ea26906e5126ba2d7283f7d16831b.png

• Brohoof 2

16 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

I have to work on two pony's arts for their very own PNG since they do not have.

So I will be contributing this one on behalf of my lovely @Hugs Silkalotdarling and myself.
A big "thank you" and big hugs to the lovely sis @AuroraGlimmer for making it for me!!! You're the absolute best and buy me enough time to spoil other friends. You're the element of Generosity in friendship which only further enhances the experience of friendship. 

Hide contents

Thank You so much for this to the both of You :blush: I am truly humbled <3 *hugs*

• Brohoof 1

51 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

Reveal hidden contents

5 minutes ago, Hugs Silkalot said:

Thank You so much for this to the both of You :blush: I am truly humbled <3 *hugs*

I just like seeing those close to me happy. And knowing my art does that for you both makes me happy 

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, The Wife of Tengen said:

Here is Wolf Tracks for the banner!

785AE3DB-3D31-4AF7-BEBC-68A8037C78F9.jpeg

Still looking as sharp & such as ever!

• Brohoof 1

On 2022-12-15 at 10:50 PM, Totally Lyra said:

I don't have any full body artwork of my OC since I reworked him, so I guess I'd like to be represented by everyone's favorite mint pone. You know the one. ;)

da4543eb2992069e918b9e431ab47190.png

If it's not too late, I'll switch out Lyra for Thunder Gust here, since @Princess Silky was kinda enough to draw him for me. :D

117359710_ThunderGust.thumb.png.2afdc72493ef430983e747aa1a2e911d.png

• Brohoof 2

• The topic was unfeatured
  • 2 weeks later...

Alright. I’ll be working on this next starting tomorrow. Thanks for your patience everyone 

On 2023-01-01 at 8:27 AM, Totally Lyra said:

If it's not too late, I'll switch out Lyra for Thunder Gust here, since @Princess Silky was kinda enough to draw him for me. :D

117359710_ThunderGust.thumb.png.2afdc72493ef430983e747aa1a2e911d.png

Not too late at all. I’ll use him over Lyra 

• Brohoof 3

• The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was locked