Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MCM(Make Christmas Merrier)Trivia - 2022 Edition.

Ganondorf8

Welcome to the MCM(Make Christmas Merrier)Trivia.

That's right! This time we have a special trivia as opposed to the normal ones that show up whenever I get around to doing them. As you all know, we're currently in the middle of MCM (Make Christmas Merrier) and so far you've all done a wonderful job what with all your donations and taking part in all kinds of events the staff here at the MLP Forums have come up with. Now, it's finally my turn to contribute an event, and what else would you all expect from me but one of my trivia challenges.

The holiday season is an important one in the world of My Little Pony. In fact, it has been featured as a holiday unique to each generation. Each one has its own sets of rules and traditions which have only furthered the lore that we have come to love oh so much.

And so that's the purpose of this trivia. The questions here are all taken from various holiday special across multiple generations. I should note that generation two is not being included as well as generation 3.5. The first one only ever existed as a toy line and no one must ever speak of the other one for all our sakes. I hope you remembered your holidays.

How many questions? There are twelve.

How long do you have? Unlike previous trivia, this one is going to have an extended time limit. Everyone is going to have six whole days with which to submit their answers. I'll be extra nice and double the extension period. This means you still get the one extension, but you've got two days as opposed to the usual one. Yes, you can still work together on this, and I actually recommend it this time. You're going to have to scour across multiple generations in order to find the answers and it might become too hectic for one person.

Who do you submit your answers to? The last time we had a trivia around this time of the year, you had to send any answers to Bori. She's not available this year as she is busy dealing with other things. Aurora is also busy so that means the only one left would be @Alice. She has said that you need to submit your answers in a festive manner. Hey, those were her own words.

Yes, there is going to be a badge given out for those who choose to take part. However, there may be some other incentives thrown in given the occasion. I've been talking with some of my fellow Event Coordinators about what else we can do to make this trivia more interesting. 

They are allowed to edit this post here in order to include these other incentives should they be given approval.

Remember! Send your answers to @Alice.

Are you ready? Good. If not, then it's too late as here we go.

1. Generation One of My Little Pony had a small group of ponies known as 'Christmas Ponies'. What are their names?

2. The Penguin King desired to do what to Ponyland?

3. In 'A Very Minty Christmas', something was placed on top of the tallest tree in Ponyville. What was this something?

4. During this same special, Santa Claus borrowed what from Minty?

5. The Apple Family and the Pie Family have certain traditions as seen in 'Hearthbreakers'. What are the traditions for each family?

6. What was the prank seen in 'The Hearth's Warming Club' and who was the one who committed it?

7. Sunset Shimmer doesn't look forward to Christmas because it reminds her of her family. Why does she feel this way?

8. In the 2014 Equestria Girls Christmas Special, Princess Twilight tells Sunset about the story of the Windigos. Tell me, what was this story about?

9. Twilight, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, and Sunset each have an idea on how to get into Canterlot High in 'Winter Break-In'. Why is it that only Twilight's plan succeeded?

10. Each of the Mane Five in 'Winter Wishday' have their own holiday traditions. These would be what exactly?

11. Why is saying frostyshivers a bad thing?

12. 'Secret Canter' is something that Izzy introduces to her friends, but what is it?

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, Splashee said:

Not going to be easy to locate Equestria Girls Christmas Special. I'll try my best :)

You can ask for a single two day extension if you wish.

Also... I'm thinking of extending this trivia by another day.

• Brohoof 1

Extension for me as well, please 

Holidays and family matters and stuff have been getting in the way but I don't want to miss out on this <3 Thank you, Ganondorf8, always the understanding one :rarity:

• Brohoof 1

15 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

Holidays and family matters and stuff have been getting in the way but I don't want to miss out on this <3 Thank you, Ganondorf8, always the understanding one :rarity:

I want to ask for extension for the same reason. Recently I've found myself unable to be able to follow forums matters and only now I am really catching up with things. Thanks a lot <3 

• Brohoof 1

33 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

I hope it's okay to ask for an extension for me, as well, please.

I haven't been able to keep up with anything forum related due to my job. With my overtime finishing just recently, I'm hoping to catch up for lost time, as well. :please:

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Splashee said:

Sorry I couldn’t make it with all the work I had to do over Christmas. Thank you for making this trivia @Ganondorf8 :coco:

You can still ask for the extension though at this point it might be too late.

Anyway, it's time to bring this trivia to a close. I want to thank everyone who was able to take part and make it a memorable experience. It will take a few days for answers to be checked given it's the holiday season and people did request an extension which will expire tomorrow for the majority.

• Brohoof 1

• This topic was locked, unfeatured and unpinned
34 minutes ago, TBD said:

The answers has already be checked and badges will send out this weekend thank you!

Thank you for all that you do!