Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When was the last time you visited the capital of your country?

Reecejackox

It was January 2020 before lockdown (Which started in March, I believe it's wrong and shouldn't happen), it's London, I was going there cos of Miku Expo 2020, my first concert, stayed three days, first day arrived and book in the hotel then went to British Museum, next day, Miku Expo and last day, visited National Martime Museum. Wanted to visit again, even so many a**holes but love the city, it's my Capital, and need saving.

never. Berlin is the only big City in germany I never visited yet. I plan to visit it as soon as possible, although I often heard that Berlin is not that nice, but I want to see it with my own eyes. 

• Brohoof 1

I visited Canberra back when I was about 14. Stayed in a lovely hotel during the autumn season and got to play in this massive pile of leaves. Also got to see the inside of the Australian mint for the first time, and went to this beautiful museum! 

On 2022-12-31 at 8:54 PM, Aticus the Adequate said:

I visited Canberra back when I was about 14. Stayed in a lovely hotel during the autumn season and got to play in this massive pile of leaves. Also got to see the inside of the Australian mint for the first time, and went to this beautiful museum! 

You should tell me more about that eventually:fluttershy:  

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have only been to Washington, D.C. one time and it was in 8th grade as a field trip. That was in 2008 I think.

• 1 month later...
On 12/21/2022 at 12:31 AM, Lucky Bells said:

I haven't visited Tallahassee yet either. :ButtercupLaugh:

Wow, I just learned the capital of Florida just now :BornAgainBrony: (And I have lived in Florida)

I have traveled around the capital city that's up there in Northern California, but I haven't been to the nation's capital.

10 hours ago, DubWolf said:

Ah live in the capital of my country :orly:

Don't you live in Texas? If Texas is the now capital of our country we're all screwed.

8 minutes ago, Envy said:

Don't you live in Texas? If Texas is the now capital of our country we're all screwed.

What if our capital was the capital of our country :wacko: ?

It’s a 2-part joke :P We were formally a country, and also Texas would make a pretty strong country on its own. It would certainly suck as far as social issues go though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...