Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cort Lane and Jenna Warren reveal information on upcoming G5 episodes.

CastletonSnob

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2022/12/tomorrow-will-be-televised-with-cort.html

G5's executive producer, Cort Lane, and Jenna Warren, the voice of Sunny Starscout, were on a show called "Tomorrow Will Be Televised" on Blog Talk Radio. They gave a little bit of information on what to expect in upcoming G5 episodes.

https://www.blogtalkradio.com/televised/2022/12/16/tomorrow-will-be-televised-mvp-kids-tvmy-little-ponycatalyst-winners-episode

• Brohoof 2

On 2022-12-19 at 2:39 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

I would LOVE a FiM/G5 crossover special! :mlp_yeehaa:

I dunno, seems to soon for that big reunion to me :huh:. I think it should be done during 2024 the earliest :huh:. They could make a crossover with EG tho, the mirror was seen in A New Generation :oh_golly: (I just hope pastel humans aren’t as ugly as that alleged Sunset Shimmer I’ve posted earlier this year, tho :eww:)

• Brohoof 1

On 2022-12-21 at 4:01 PM, Savygriffs said:

I do wish they'd kinda move on from G4 a bit, but one crossover would be really cool though!

IMO, in a way, they have moved on from G-4:  it feels like the slice-of-life episodes in TYT are a sign that G-5 can stand on its own with good writing, good characterization, and good narratives, even without dipping into G-4 lore.

That said, I think they need to start answering some questions about what happened between G-4 and G-5, and include some high-stakes adventures like G-4 had.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...