Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

wefweafawef

----------------------

From the title, I thought it was an Encyclopedia Dramatica article you had typed. What a brony I make.

Aren't both links the same? I've checked your gallery for other stuff though, I just don't know which one you sent to ED.

LOL I love their singing faces from the pet song. Each one is just one gaping mouth topped by a nose, with just an ear hanging down one side.

Edited by Feather Spiral

oh da

From the title, I thought it was an Encyclopedia Dramatica article you had typed. What a brony I make.

Aren't both links the same? I've checked your gallery for other stuff though, I just don't know which one you sent to ED.

LOL I love their singing faces from the pet song. Each one is just one gaping mouth topped by a nose, with just an ear hanging down one side.

OH DANG IT I AM AN IDIOT, hold up I need to edit the links

Links have been updated

Don't forget us little ponies when you become a big famous pony~

famous?

Doubt it lol,

but thanks for your support =)

I'm considering submitting my fan-fiction (which can be read in Octavia's Corner) to EqD, however it is 300 words short of the minimum, and I'm not sure if my header picture is good enough. Nor if the tonality of the fic is even considerable for the sort of thing EqD goes with.