Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello! I'm sorta new to the MLP fandom in general :D

LilacAster

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

I searched up some questions answered on the forum!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I'm sorry if I added this to the wrong place by the way!

Hello! I didn't really know what username to use so I just picked this xD, I'm 16 and a big fan of MLP FiM!

I didn't watch the show until the beginning of 2022. Before I didn't really know much about MLP. I watched a few YouTube videos but didn't start watching the show until I watched Round Trip's season 7-9 recaps and Tridashie's Friendship is Musical videos. Now I watch a lot of brony content and I especially love animations! The first episode I watched was "Sounds of Silence" and I loved it! I especially love Autumn Blaze! My favourite Mane 6 pony is Applejack, but I also love Fluttershy and Rarity! I feel like I identify with both Fluttershy and Applejack because I have always loved animals and can be shy at times if not with friends but I can also be brutally honest and too stubborn sometimes. I have watched most of the episodes now (mostly in order) and it was great! I don't really watch many TV shows but MLP stood out to me with its story and character development.

I have a few MLP figures, the Mane 6, Spike, Cheerilee, Lyra and Princess Skystar. I also have 2 G3 figures, Sparkleworks and Cheerilee (G3 Cheerilee xD) I am also a collector of pokemon cards (although I don't collect them as much as I used to) and pokemon plushies! I didn't play video games when I was younger but I watched pokemon on TV!

Sorry I went a bit off topic. I hope you have a great day, thanks for reading! 

I'm a little confused what to add here!

• Brohoof 3

Hi and welcome @Starla,

I hope you have a great time with us here and find many friends

This is wonderful episode. I identify myself mostly with Fluttershy and Twilight.

Have some nice welcome tea. 

Happy Holidays

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Starla said:

Thanks! :D I really like all the Mane 6 so it's difficult to choose a favourite! Happy holidays to you too!

Same here actually. I love all the mane six, actually all the pones. These two are just very close to my characters :>

• Brohoof 3

Hello and welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

I haven't watched that episode yet :eager: ~but I know it's an epic one for sure! :kirin:

The last box is for saying hi and talking about yourself in general. ;)No worries though, many newcomers get confused there. :mlp_icwudt:

I hope you'll have a good time here! oilUbfM.png.10235ff3c3dd4e5abc8a3ec9cf42

• Brohoof 3