Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi! Nice to meet you :3

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

Found out about it on Youtube!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I started watching when everyone went indoors during the pandemic and I thought the show was fantastic!

I didn't know that there were forums and many places to talk and share about this wonderful series. I'm in awe of how tightly knit and nice people are here and wanted to join in the fun!

I'm looking forward to meeting a lot of new people here! I find myself re-watching the series a lot while doing various things lol

My favorite pony is Starlight Glimmer of course XD I really do love all of the Mane 6 tbh, oh and another fav is Maud Pie. She is such a rock solid character (sorry I had to hahaha)

oh and how could I forget Sunset Shimmer - technically she would be tied with Starlight Glimmer for me XD

2 minutes ago, Astral Soul said:

Hello and welcome @StarlightNyars,

I hope you have a great time here and make many friends :>

dc5gvdc-e5e2e9b0-ff53-4beb-a63f-f40d5d64d000.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2QwZWNiMzZmLTgxYTEtNDgyNi1iM2Q2LWI0NjA2NmY1MDI3MVwvZGM1Z3ZkYy1lNWUyZTliMC1mZjUzLTRiZWItYTYzZi1mNDBkNWQ2NGQwMDAuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.b11G4SY0Zo1OXnX4zg2GO-YnNedK0WlWSlZ2tM4AEoo

Aww thank you buddy! This community is amazing!

Moments ago, Splashee said:

Welcome to MLP Forums @StarlightNyars :)

• 2 months later...

So my buddy my friend you did make a welcome page I wish I saw this earlier then i could have welcomed you in the beginning oh well welcome to the forums i’m glad to see you are fitting in and making yourself comfortable here and you have a few friends here that’s good! And i am one of them yay