Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Jeric Cosplay Nomination

Jeric

As promised, if we hit our goal or 2000 bits, I would attend BabsCon dressed as a female pony character. We probably won't hit the $2500 goal, but that would have required me to film a 'music video' of that character singing a song, and entering the Cosplay parade/contest at Babs. Since i did a dumb at BronyCon though, I will do the contest/parade as the character you select anyway. 

So the characters picked by myself, my wife, my son, the events team, are 

Rarity as Shadow Spade - Me
Daring Do - Wife
Cozy Glow - My soon to be disowned son who pressured me into letting him toss in an idea because my daughter started this thing and he wanted a turn at embarrassing me!
Tempest Shadow - Events

And you now get to nominate a character. No Trixie .... it's been done. It is worth noting that there is an opportunity for a MLPF Staff Panel. Should our Panel be approved the cosplay will be during the day of our panel. @Princess Silky has committed to cosplay as Pinkie Pie for a "Too Many Pinkies" moment at the con, so this is an opportunity to have another Pinkie for that convention moment. 

So what character would you pick? Nominate away and I'll add the best suggestion. 

• Brohoof 4

3 hours ago, Troblems said:

Treehugger. I have 0 regrets.

Artboard 4 copy 4.png

Ooooh treehugger is a good vote!!! I like this one 

but still I can’t help but wonder.. can there really be too many pinkie pies? :ooh:

• Brohoof 1

• This topic was unfeatured, unpinned and locked