Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask MoonBunny <3

MoonBunny

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Is Leanus your sister, @MoonBunny

Nope!

But she is classed as my sister, we met a few moons ago when i travelled into Ponyville, we met on the outskirts of the Everfree forest. We instantly connected considering we are both travellers and have been bonded since! 

Sisters not by blood but by loyalty and love,

I LOVE YOU LENUS!!

- MoonBunny

Moments ago, MoonBunny said:

I LOVE YOU LENUS!!

- MoonBunny

Love you too sister.

1 minute ago, MoonBunny said:

Nope!

But she is classed as my sister, we met a few moons ago when i travelled into Ponyville, we met on the outskirts of the Everfree forest. We instantly connected considering we are both travellers and have been bonded since! 

Sisters not by blood but by loyalty and love,

I LOVE YOU LENUS!!

- MoonBunny

1 minute ago, MoonBunny said:

Love you too sister.

That's awesome! :wub:  Do you have any hobbies that you two like to share? 

2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Do you have any hobbies that you two like to share? 

Lenus enjoys enchanting, she is amazingly good at what she does so she tries to teach me, with emphasis on the TRY - I am not the best with such advanced spells, although i do TRY... haha.

We enjoy astronomy together, reading together, overall just being in each others company. Sometimes we go on cute little tea outings (Lenus is a major fan of tea, i am more of a coffee pony myself) - we are also business partners so we have a lot of work to do on a day to day basis!

- MoonBunny

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Moonrose Coella said:

Lenus enjoys enchanting, she is amazingly good at what she does so she tries to teach me, with emphasis on the TRY - I am not the best with such advanced spells, although i do TRY... haha.

We enjoy astronomy together, reading together, overall just being in each others company. Sometimes we go on cute little tea outings (Lenus is a major fan of tea, i am more of a coffee pony myself) - we are also business partners so we have a lot of work to do on a day to day basis!

- MoonBunny

What is your business? :mlp_grin:

Moments ago, Rarity said:

What is your business? :mlp_grin:

Hello Rarity,

We have multiple layers to our business. I am an extremely proficient jewellery maker, thus i help with the prop making of Moon's plays and her other little ventures regarding her shows. I sell jewellery both enchanted and not.

I have necklaces that have healing properties, head pieces that promote confidence and luck, it all just depends on whoever commissions my work. Both me and Moon had travelled Equestria and on our journeys we would put up shop.

Recently we have settled into the Crystal Empire, purely for the amount of crystal availability... oh and Moon wanted to go back into studying. 

I think a clothing collaboration between us both would go nicely, what do you think Miss Rarity?

- Lenus

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Lenus Epione said:

Hello Rarity,

We have multiple layers to our business. I am an extremely proficient jewellery maker, thus i help with the prop making of Moon's plays and her other little ventures regarding her shows. I sell jewellery both enchanted and not.

I have necklaces that have healing properties, head pieces that promote confidence and luck, it all just depends on whoever commissions my work. Both me and Moon had travelled Equestria and on our journeys we would put up shop.

Recently we have settled into the Crystal Empire, purely for the amount of crystal availability... oh and Moon wanted to go back into studying. 

I think a clothing collaboration between us both would go nicely, what do you think Miss Rarity?

- Lenus

Would you like to collaborate? :darling:

28 minutes ago, Spike said:

You're Belle from Beauty and the Beast if she were a unicorn? :BornAgainBrony:

Oh!

How cute! Do you enjoy Beauty And The Beast?

I think it is a wonderful story,

- MoonBunny

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, MoonBunny said:

Oh!

How cute! Do you enjoy Beauty And The Beast?

I think it is a wonderful story,

- MoonBunny

Yeah! Belle reminds me a lot of Twilight Sparkle, did you know she’s my mother? :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1