Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is everyone's personal belief on the alternative Sunset Shimmer?

MoonBunny

This conversation has already been raised a lot but what is everyone's personal head-cannons on what happened to her, where she is and what the future of Two Sunset Shimmers could hold. Personally i haven't really thought about it but i would love to see a rendition of Sunset Shimmer back as a pony in Equestria.

sunset.webp

• Brohoof 3

Must there be a duplicate of every human and pony (and dragon -> dog) in Equestria Girls?

If that is the case, then I have a feeling Sunset did something very bad to her human counterpart :sealed:

1 minute ago, Splashee said:

Must there be a duplicate of every human and pony (and dragon -> dog) in Equestria Girls?

If that is the case, then I have a feeling Sunset did something very bad to her human counterpart :sealed:

I saw an idea that she pushed her counterpart into the pony world, but i don't know what i think of that. Of course there is the usual theory that she trapped her somewhere.

• Brohoof 2

Moments ago, MoonBunny said:

I saw an idea that she pushed her counterpart into the pony world, but i don't know what i think of that. Of course there is the usual theory that she trapped her somewhere.

Even the slightest little animated push would make so much entertainment! Equestria Girls had some serious potential to become the best show.

• Brohoof 1

I'm guessing she lives somewhere far from Canterlot High. It would make sense for pony Sunset to go to a place where people wouldn't know her human version. Seeing two Sunsets would certainly have made everyone (not least the original human Sunset!) suspicious.

We know human Starlight most likely lives somewhere else, or at least Sunset had never seen her.

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, Tacodidra said:

I'm guessing she lives somewhere far from Canterlot High. It would make sense for pony Sunset to go to a place where people wouldn't know her human version. Seeing two Sunsets would certainly have made everyone (not least the original human Sunset!) suspicious.

We know human Starlight most likely lives somewhere else, or at least Sunset had never seen her.

That seems fair enough too. Sunset and Starlight could be in whatever town/village they grew up in in Equestria, just nowhere near canterlot high.

• Brohoof 3

Human Sunset had been erased from the existence or something like that. I think I've heard the Equestria Girls theory that pony Sunset Shimmer ruined everything when she used the mirror.

• Brohoof 2

22 hours ago, MoonBunny said:

This conversation has already been raised a lot but what is everyone's personal head-cannons on what happened to her, where she is and what the future of Two Sunset Shimmers could hold. Personally i haven't really thought about it but i would love to see a rendition of Sunset Shimmer back as a pony in Equestria.

sunset.webp

Isn't it obvious? Human world Sunset Shimmer was a super-tasty intelligent pig. :P

image.thumb.jpeg.2b8d82d3495f6dbf875cc1c8ed7ae6f0.jpeg

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
On 2022-12-29 at 12:12 AM, RDDash said:

Human Sunset had been erased from the existence or something like that. I think I've heard the Equestria Girls theory that pony Sunset Shimmer ruined everything when she used the mirror.

Doubtful since Sci-Twi didn't get erased from existence when pony Twilight used the mirror.

• Brohoof 1

I'd imagine that this version of Sunset Shimmer is a failed musician who thought she was going to be the next Sapphire Shores, but her impatience and lack of humility would sabotage any chance of success. She's bitter at the world for not reconizing her talent and too full of herself to achieve success.

I believe that she has always existed, but doesn't live anywhere near Canterlot and has therefore never been seen in the series. :awwthanks: I think the ideal personality for her would be a well-meaning girl with rough edges stemming from a tough upbringing.