Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Drawing Your OC as Pixel Ponies

Who_Else_But_Me

22 minutes ago, Splashee said:

Cool. If you draw my OC, I can put it on my profile's About Me page with your credits:

Wait a second! So, if I make you some friendly fanart, then are you going to put that on your profile as well?

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Who_Else_But_Me said:

@Splashee Sorry my phone died! Thanks for the offer, you’ve a got a real cool, main character get in an anime looking OC! ^^

I’m still working away at requests!

509E40F3-CE73-4247-A138-F87544A53FDD.jpeg

Absolutely awesome @Who_Else_But_Me! :love: Thank you so much!

Also, welcome to MLP Forums :kindness:

2 hours ago, LCpony417 said:

Wait a second! So, if I make you some friendly fanart, then are you going to put that on your profile as well?

Yes, it is the most respectful thing to do :) I always do with requests and surprise gift art.

5 minutes ago, Who_Else_But_Me said:

I always thought it fun when I saw my oc in other peoples styles, something fun to do, right?

Absolutely. And wow you got talent :pinkie:

3 hours ago, Who_Else_But_Me said:

@The Wife of Tengen Your oc has a mysterious aura and I dig that, thanks for the offer! She was fun to draw!

6728C525-56E5-40A0-B2BF-0D510BC055CD.jpeg

She looks absolutely fantastic. Thank you for accepting and getting it done so quickly! 
:Rara:

On 2023-01-02 at 9:20 PM, Reindeer Skylight said:

Oh cool! Could you do Skylight Scintillate? Thanks. (Also, welcome to the forums.)

pony-town-Skylight Scintillate-stand-fixed-16x.png

I’ve seen this oc before, he’s adorable!! Kind of a bleh day for me, so this helped kinda turn my brain off, so thanks!

042FF414-E283-43A6-9BFF-42DE9D27BF19.jpeg

• Brohoof 2

On 2023-01-03 at 5:53 PM, Pandora said:

Would it be too late to ask? but rather than for me can it be a friends oc? They've been dealing with lots.
Clashing_Thunder_ref_sheet.jpg

This is me saying I will absolutely help your friend who’s going through a lot, even if I can’t do it tonight!

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Who_Else_But_Me said:

I’ve seen this oc before, he’s adorable!! Kind of a bleh day for me, so this helped kinda turn my brain off, so thanks!

042FF414-E283-43A6-9BFF-42DE9D27BF19.jpeg

Thank you for drawing this, they look so good. Can I ask where you saw them before?

• Brohoof 1

18 hours ago, Reindeer Skylight said:

Thank you for drawing this, they look so good. Can I ask where you saw them before?

Yeah, of course! It wasn’t like, someone else using your oc on Pinterest or anything like that, no! I just meant that while I was first browsing this website, requests, and artists and the like, I’ve seen your oc drawn before by someone else in their style, and it was cute! I just remembered the colour pattern is all :)