Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Your favorite games (tabletop or video games)

TricksterNaming

• The title was changed to Games

@TricksterNaming

I have altered this thread for proper context as well as moved it to the appropriate section in Media Discussion.

Edited by The Wife of Tengen

• The title was changed to Your favorite games (tabletop or video games)

I have at least a couple in each genre. In the rpg category there is Fallout 1, 2 and NV. Planescape Torment. Baldur's Gate 1 an 2+Expansions. Neverwinter Nights 2+Expansion. Pillars or Eternity. Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines. The Elder Scrolls games and The Witcher series. Gothic 1 and 2+Expansion. Divinity - Original Sin 1 and 2. Shadowrun: Dragonfall. Dragon Age Origins and Inquisition. Dragon's Dogma. Dark Souls series. Deus Ex: Human Revolution, the ME trilogy, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, Fable: The Lost Chapter. Crosscode, Undertale, etc.

Quake. Doom 1, 2 and 3. Prey. Painkiller, Half-life series. Portal 1 and 2. Bioshock 1, 2 and Infinite. Dishonored. Crysis 1, 2 and Borderlands 1 and 2+Expansions for first person/shooters/action/adventure/looters.

Hollow Knight, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Aria or Sorrow, Order of Eclessia. Axiom Verge and Dust an elysian tail for metroidvanias.

Dead Space, Resident Evil 1, 4 and 7. Amnesia. Soma, System Shock 2, Little Nightmares 1 and 2, Limbo and Inside for horror games.

Assassin's Creed 2, Brotherhood and Black flag. Far Cry 3 and 4. Batman Arkham Asylum and City for action/open world.

Devil may Cry series, Darksiders 1 and 2. Metal gear Rising Revengeance and Bayonetta for hack and slash.

Rayman 1 and Origins, Celeste, Shovel Knight+dlc, Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus and Oddysee for platformers.

Terraria, Subnautica, Starbound and Legends of Grimrock 1 and 2 for adventure, exploration and building.

Monkey Island games, Grim Fandango, Firewatch and Life is Strange for graphic adventure games.

Hitman 1, 2 and Blood Money. The original Tom Clancy's Splinter Cells for stealth games.

Rimworld and Stardew Valley for simulation and management game.

Hades, Enter the Gungeon and Caves of Qud for roguelikes.

Diablo 2 LoD and Grim Dawn for isometric action/looters.

X-COM Enemy Within for turn based strategy.

Need for Speed: Most Wanted for racing.

Of course. There are many more games I have not committed to recent memory. Including those I have yet to play. But these are some from the top of my head.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

My current favorite video games are Black Desert, Minecraft, and Alien Fireteam Elite.

On 2023-01-07 at 10:02 AM, Sunny and Izzy Man said:

Also Watchdogs Legion as it base in London

Nice to see someone who loves Watchdogs Legion! I consider that game very fun and enjoyable. Haven't played it in awhile, but it's still a great game to me. I wish the devs would care about that game though, it's like they abandoned it.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Goodness gracious, where do I even begin? I already have my Top 5 favorite video game franchises, Ace Attorney, Metal Gear, Castlevania, Final Fantasy, and Devil May Cry listed on my profile, but I love so much more than just games from those franchises. The best games I've played in recent years that I can think of off the top of my head would have to be Persona 5, DOOM (2016), Silent Hill 2, Shin Megami Tensei IV, and any Soulsborne game. I also am a massive junkie for any Yu-Gi-Oh! game, by far the easiest kind of game for my mind to turn into crazy addictive crack.