Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rescue At My Destiny | Chapter 2 | The fate my flank holds

MoonBunny

I remember the day of when my cutie mark appeared vividly. It was a day like any other, a day which I never expected to have such importance, neither did I truly care for what it had to hold. I was so young for a filly holding so much stress and darkness.
That day I decided to go to class, No-pony really noticed me, I was able to slip into the shadows and corners of the hallways effortlessly without remarks and horrible words being thrown at me. It felt good not being noticed. Due to how much time I had taken off from school and the usual time it takes for ponies to actually mature from finding name-calling completely riveting, I became irrelevant. And it was the best thing that happened to me.
My first class was drama, I never had much care for the arts, but I always loved to write.
That's when it hit me, I could actually pass this class if I tried hard enough. At this point i didn't care for my grades, I didn't want to go anywhere, I didn't see myself doing anything, but it was a personal challenge. I knew this would be easy enough to pass.
I looked on at my classmates as they battled around ideas for a script, in all honesty their ideas were truly comical. That's when I built up the courage to step in and put in my own input.

By the end of the day i set up an elaborate show, at first no-pony seemed interested in watching what we had to display, at first i was disheartened. That's when I had an elaborate idea, I was a late bloomer, playing with figures and toys until I was predominantly late into my more mature filly years - but I always had brilliant imagination, with my writing and creations I mastered an easy spell of illusion that I could cast for myself to see. But what if i could cast it for everyone to see?! I could turn this play into a masterpiece. So that is exactly what I did.

The props on staged danced around according to the script, I was even able to fathom spells that created props to match the play in detail.
Every-pony stopped to watch the show. I was in control, Aside from other ponies acting, it was my spells that had them interested. By the end of the show, I was met with applause, and upon my flank appeared a small galaxy with little planets decorated on it. A fantasy-esque depiction of the little worlds and stories i create.

I made a small group of friends in that drama class, but none could fill the void that Dandelion created. But at least i felt comfortable, at least I felt like i could finally be myself.
I graduated school at least, with top-marks in my literature and drama classes, a spark into a new beginning of what was yet to come...

Writers Notes: This Chapter is a lot shorter than the last, I apologise for my lack of creativity for this part of her story