Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-changes~🎵

Courageous Thunder Dash

Changes happen all the time...some good and some...not so good. It's that time of year again, when we celebrate our huggy buggy changeling friend Thorax! 

What are some changes you're looking forward to in 2023? Be sure to find Thorax and give him a big hug as well! :Thorax:

• Brohoof 7

as always every year, i honestly just want a positive year again in life. every year so far felt worse then the previous one for over 10 years now. There of course some ups every year too but stlll feels like the bad parts take over the year usually anyway. I just wish my luck changes and give me a better year for once again.

@Thorax *Hugs* <3

• Brohoof 4

5 hours ago, Fluttershutter said:

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.tY0JaG7IXleAPrrBm-ZCIAAAAA%26pid%3DApi&f=1&ipt=7f55988e750dd960830d4f33c5f06f21a36890e8470121420eab2d15fd63f2e2&ipo=images

that's about it. that's about it.

I don’t like change either. It looks like 2023 will not begin for me until next summer, so I am just waiting basically. To make thing short, the Anime I am watching won’t come back until July. And nothing interesting is happening until the summer anyways.

• Brohoof 1

<3 that song 

I still don't know what I was looking for
And my time was running wild
A million dead-end streets
Every time I thought I'd got it made
It seemed the taste was not so sweet
So I turned myself to face me
But I've never caught a glimpse
Of how the others must see the faker
I'm much too fast to take that test

Also here is a very random Thorax pic :3

3011864.jpg

what changes am I looking forward to? eh, nothing big. Recent times have seen too much change if you ask me :( am kinda looking forward to more driverless vehicles being on the roads.

• Brohoof 1

After this pandemic I want a unrestricted life again. I want to find more people I can rely on and I want to do things I haven't done before. That would sums it up regarding changes .. I think

Speaking about Thorax, how about this fellow right there @Thorax 

Oh, well ... hugs

1514868.gif

• Brohoof 1

Nothing is certain for me this year, but I am hoping to recover from depression and anxiety this year. I've had them for years and been receiving treatment, but they've persisted. I'm going to different doctors though this year, so I'm hoping they will be able to help me overcome depression and anxiety. I'm also trying to make some changes to my personal life like exercising more, and so far it's going ok. I'm hoping that I will be able to continue those good changes throughout the year.

Getting motivated to be creative again now that I'm not being ground into the dirty through overtime. Almost a year at my new job, I don't really have any excuses other than sheer laziness. 

On 2023-01-07 at 4:46 AM, abrony-mouse said:

<3 that song 

I still don't know what I was looking for
And my time was running wild
A million dead-end streets
Every time I thought I'd got it made
It seemed the taste was not so sweet
So I turned myself to face me
But I've never caught a glimpse
Of how the others must see the faker
I'm much too fast to take that test

Also here is a very random Thorax pic :3

3011864.jpg

what changes am I looking forward to? eh, nothing big. Recent times have seen too much change if you ask me :( am kinda looking forward to more driverless vehicles being on the roads.

Love that picture

And I can't believe I missed Thorax day due to my work.

On the upside, 2023 is 100 years of Disney and I'm looking forward to all the big events they have planned. My folks even gave me D23 Gold Membership this year

• Brohoof 1

I will be looking for another place of work. I am hoping 2023 will be the year I find the place I want to stay at.

So since my newly boss quit the job a mouth ago after his two months working, they FINALLY decided to open a supervisor position for me to apply. Because they desperately needs help. My other boss is trying to get me on that position and working on it. So HOPEFULLY I will be able to FINALLY get the promotion  without anymore of these dumb excuses on why I’m “not” qualifies for that position. I think I need a change of my life and step up for once for the better.

• This topic was unpinned and unfeatured