Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Episode where Discord gives his powers to a random character.

CastletonSnob

What if we got an episode where Discord is bored, so he decides to give a random character his powers? Like an MLP version of the Emperor Joker arc, where Mister Mxyzptlk decided to give a random DC villain 1% of his power, and picks The Joker, only for The Joker to trick him into giving him 99.9% of his power?

• Brohoof 1

A place for this kind of episode to show up might have been after discord's reformation and before his betrayal, maybe he decides to give his powers to twilight  partly because he is bored like you said he was but also because he wants twilight to understand him better by letting her live his life

this topic reminded me of a fic I read once that had the plot above except it was for all the mane 6 I think

I don't remember what it was called, though

Edited by User without a name
  • Brohoof 1

OMG, like Hide and Q!  Oh, that's brilliant!  I love it.  And they could have used the greatest unused episode title ever: Discorderly Conduct.  Oh, what a missed opportunity that was.  I think I like the idea of Twilight getting the power and thinking that through logic and organization, she can use the power to make the world perfect, end all fighting of any kind, make everyone friends, etc, but learns that opening that can of worms just leads to a snowball effect of chaos no matter how organized you try to be or much you think through each decision, and she begs Discord to undo it all.  That could be good, I think.

• Brohoof 1