Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How would certain ponies be characterized by Michael Bay?

eddeams

This is some really dumb thought experiment I came up with. Given how Michael Bay has drawn flak for how he characterized certain Transformers characters, (most notable Optimus Prime) what personalities would he give specific ponies?

explosions and commercially suggestive gratuitous nudity afaik. So basically, the movie that this picture would advertise

happy_solstice__2022__by_johnjoseco_df7sblg-pre.thumb.png.f056b618e872cf833589e6c39dfc4e3a.png

[Dwayne Johnson as Princess Celestia] "The United Equestria government has just asked us to save the world."

[Steve Buscemi as Princess Explodia, stroking manly stubble] "I know, mare. I know."

*Transition to Princess Explodia and Princess Celestia holding hooves while cuddling a hypersonic missile*

[Steve Buscemi as Princess Explodia, emotionally] "Hey Celestia, you know we're cuddling 4 million lbs of fuel and a nuclear weapon?"

[Dwayne Johnson as Princess Celestia] "Oh yeah. Just like old times.

*Transition to the scene in the picture*

Enough gratuitously naked soaked mute mare kissing for the male audience to shift uncomfortably in the seats. Nopony knows their names. Nopony cares.

*Transition to large firey death weapon*

[Steve Buscemi as Princess Explodia] "It's going to explode!"

[Dwayne Johnson as Princess Celestia] "Ooooh sh---"

Probably something like this

A6B83B5B-2F4B-4E4A-8971-25709BD95E65.jpeg.1b0fa1943895f4db29e819ff6d6d9426.jpeg

Explosions, sexy women, crass humor, propaganda for the US military, and characters that look nothing like the ones they’re based off of while being treated like garbage. The works.

Spoiler

First Bayformers was not bad

Edited by Megas
  • Brohoof 1

They would probably have shallow personalities and many of them might get killed off after appearing in a few scenes. You know how it is, got to make a cool-looking character with decent potential appear for a scene or two for the sake of marketing the toys!

• Brohoof 1

On 2023-01-10 at 10:02 PM, eddeams said:

I imagine Princess Celestia would be portrayed as a murderous lunatic like Optimus Prime was.

Optimus prime: GIVE ME YOUR FACE! ( proceeds to rip other bots face off.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't harp on the Bayformers too much. I look at my ever growing collection of the movieverse Transformers and I can't in good conscious say I hate all of them. If nothing else

1) Megatron, barring the first movie, usually looked fantastic

Megatron (ROTF Promo #1) | A promotional image of the Decept… | Flickr

Transformers: Dark of the Moon Concept Art by Josh Nizzi | Concept Art World

Transformers: The Last Knight - First Look at Megatron's Robot Mode

2) I has one of the coolest depictions of my favorite Autobot, Sideswipe

Transformers Studio Series 78 ROTF Sideswipe Autobot deluxe corvette –  Collecticon Toys

transformers-side.gif

3) Soundwave being a satellite in ROTF is a perfect modern alt mode for him

ArtStation - Transformers - Soundwave Model, Raul Dominguez | Transformers  movie, Transformers soundwave, Transformers collection

On 2023-01-10 at 8:02 PM, eddeams said:

I imagine Princess Celestia would be portrayed as a murderous lunatic like Optimus Prime was.

Celestia ripping off the faces of other ponies would be a step up from how she's typically depicted for 90% of the series honestly

• 2 weeks later...

Well judging by TMNT

Realistic eyes

Gruffy tough guys, but interms of girls eh i dunno.

My guess would be this (maybe a little bit more grittier but thats my guess of Michael Bay stuff, and guns and explosions)

Image - 343418] | My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic | Know Your Meme

Image - 410792] | My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic | Know Your Meme

Edited by SIgmaBETA

• 4 weeks later...