Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My 10th Brony Anniversary!

Nightfall Veilwing

2023 marks my 10th year of being a brony! :mlp_yeehaa: I became a brony in 2013. I was still in high school at the time.

I discovered FiM when some of my classmates were discussing it and drawing MLP stuff. Out of curiosity, I checked it the show out, and I really enjoyed it. I've been a brony ever since. My first episode was It's About Time (S2E20).

When did you become a brony? How did you discover FiM? What was your first episode? :mlp_grin:

• Brohoof 3

Congratulations! I became a brony 10 years last year, around the end of January 2022. My first ep was Friend Indeed (Feb 18th 2022).

Ponies were cropping up in memes, including the anonymous seal which I named myself after :P, and also saw some stuff about them and a 'new sincerity' movement (which connected with Sufjan Stevens who is an artist I am still fond of :3 ) and I ended up seeing some Equestria Daily stuff on them. I checked out an episode and initially hated it, but then tried again and got completely hooked and binged the whole of season 1 and season 2 up to e18 and listened to brony music, like Love me Cheerilee etc. Still remember those crazy times :) 

• Brohoof 1

Tis a weird feeling. My 10th Poniversary was in September 2022. Kinda gives me a feeling of nostalgia mixed heavily with longing. My first episode was Lesson Zero, had a passing curiosity in gen 4 thanks to numerous Youtube videos that I had seen. Finally watched it in September 2012, joined these forums a few days later and it most certainly changed my life from that point, in mostly positive ways. It inspired me to do so much more than I ever did in the past, even if I struggle against myself even now. I've met many great people, including my boyfriend and all of my friends here (shoutout to all the cool peeps) and even though the forums are certainly not at its activity peak it once had, I very much still consider it a second home and I am grateful for it. I suppose my only downside is, I do wish I could experience that feeling again, when I joined the fandom. 

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was locked