Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A Scene from my Fanfiction: (Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo read Apple Bloom's Diary, and Apple Bloom freaks out at them) Who is in the right Apple Bloom, or Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo.

TheUnknownPhantom5

"Hey girls, whatcha doing"? Apple Bloom asked as she approched them. Silence, "Um hello", Apple Bloom called out again, Scootaloo sighed.

"Apple Bloom, why"? Hearing Scootaloo say that confused Apple Bloom.

"Huh"? She asked raising an eyebrow as both Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo turned around.

"Why didn't you tell us about Spoiled Rich telling you to jump off of ghastly gourge, or all the other things she, and her minions have said to you, why didn't you tell us about all the things you we're going through"? Scootaloo demanded while Sweetie Belle just stared at Apple Bloom who now had a look of shock on her face.

"What, how do you two know about"? Apple Bloom was about to ask when she looked behind her friends, and saw on the sand was her diary. Apple Bloom looked back up at her friends with a look of pure shock, and disbelief, however that look was soon replaced by a look of hurt, betrayal, and rage. Sweetie Belle then spoke up.

"Apple Bloom look we just want to".

"YOU READ MY DIARY"?! Apple Bloom screamed shocking both Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo as well as attracting the attention of the others who came rushing over.

"What's going on"? Twilight asked as Scootaloo tried to defend herself, and Sweetie Belle.

"Apple Bloom listen we just".

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIENDS"! Apple Bloom cried with tears now streaming from her face.

"Of course we're your friends, that's why we did it in the first place, we needed to find out what was bothering you". Scootaloo explained.

THAT DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO GO THROUGH MY STUFF, AND HERE I THOUGHT YOU TWO ACTUALLY CARED ABOUT ME, BUT I GUESS I WAS WRONG FOR BELIEVING ANYPONY WOULD ACTUALLY BE MY FRIENDS"! With that Apple Bloom ran off into the forest".

"Apple Bloom wait"! Sweetie Belle called out only for Diamond Tiara to stop her. Sweetie Belle looked back to see that the others we're giving her, and Scootaloo very disaponited looks. A

Apple Bloom far into the forest, she kept running until she tripped and fell.

"I can't believe my own friends did that. There was a reason I didn't tell them about my struggles or my feelings. I thought they would have understood. Apple Bloom then burried her face into her hooves and began to sob, unaware of the figure looming behind her.

Back at the beach Scootaloo was pasting around while the others pondered on what to do.

"What was with that reaction she had, Sweetie Belle, and I just wanted to help her, she didn't have to yell at us like that". Scootaloo complained.

"You read Apple Bloom's diary", Twilight ponited out causing Scootaloo to turn around.

"So, we needed any and all information in order to help her", Scootaloo replied.

"I understand you had good intentions, but you still read Apple Bloom's diary, and went through her stuff without her permission, that was a severe invasion of her privacy"! Twilight exclaimed.

"We just wanted to help her", Sweetie Belle said meekly.

"Sometimes a pony may not want help even when they need it, or that pony will ask for help themselves", Fluttershy piped up. "I'm sure if you had given her time Apple Bloom would have come to you on her own". Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo looked at each other.

"I'm sure Apple Bloom knows your hearts we're both in the right place, and she knows that you really are her friends". Pinkie Pie said trying to cheer the two of them up, which worked a little.

• Brohoof 1

They should have asked for advice instead of invading their friend's privacy. Especially if they noticed Apple Bloom was feeling troubled over something. It would have been better to simply ask her about it and offer their support. But young people/ponies can be reckless despite having the best intentions. I still think their hearts were in the right place, despite not going about it the right way.

Edited by They call me Loyalty
Typo
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...