Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How far do you live now from your old school?

Reecejackox

Like most of us, went to plenty of schools.

Closest one is about 5 minutes away. I went there for 1st and half of 2nd grade.

I was closest to my main elementary school (3 to 5th grade) for the longest for almost 20 years, and pretty close at .... a 2 minute drive. And went around there often at night on my walks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My high school is only about a 10 minute drive from my house. I still frequent the area because I do have friends and family who still live around there.

On 2023-02-12 at 11:58 PM, ZiggWheelsManning said:

I wonder if you go to any Anaheim Angels baseball games:kirin:  

I have but it's been a long time. I don't really follow sports, but I like the junk food at stadiums. So maybe I'll catch a game sometime. 

On 2/3/2023 at 1:43 AM, Dreambiscuit said:

I currently live in Anaheim, California, and my old school is in Salem, Oregon. A good day and a half by car.

Nice! I live in Southern California too! Anaheim was pretty chill from the one time I recall going to the Honda Center years back. I used to go to sporting events and anime expo, but after covid hit, I stopped. I gotta start traveling around LA and outside of LA again.

I actually live on the other side of the city from my high school, they did a lot of renovations!

I live 10 minutes away from my grade school, 5 minutes from my middle school, 20 minutes from my high school, and 30 minutes away from my college.

Depends on the school.

Elementary: 5 minutes.

Junior High: 6 minutes.

High school: 15 minutes.

College: 2 1/2 hours. 

• The title was changed to How far do you live now from your old school?