Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

蝶々 (Butterfly)

MachineGunLola

(Oh shit.) John's face paled as he saw not only the crowd staring at him, but the princess as well. He felt his entire body grow weak as the angry faces surrounded both him and Trent. John whispered to Trent, "What do we do man..?"

Amaterasu sighed.

"Very well, but what is your name?"

She asked, huffing.

"I do not approve of this disruption. You will come to the palace after my show, and I will find a punishment suit for you then."

She sat down and began to sing again.

John shook his head and placed his arm on Trent's shoulder. He said with a glum face, "You've been like a brother to me, Trent. If I have to be punished for both of us, so be it."

Trent merely shook his head in return, "Dude, I'm telling you. You're not winning this argument, we BOTH did this, we BOTH take the punishment. Besides, I have good relations with the royal family being their expoditionist, they won't do anything harsh".

Amaterasu moved on to her dancing.

It was graceful, elegant, and beautiful.

She danced with nothing but a fan, and once it was over, bowed, and left to go back to her palace.

"Get those two disrupting men, please, and bring them to the palace."

She called to her guard.

John allowed himself to be taken by the guards, but refused to be anywhere else but beside Trent. He smiled at his friend and said,

"Ready for our whooping?"