Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is your favourite member of the royal family?

Reecejackox

I personally am against the concept of royalty in any form. Frankly, I'm stunned that such an archaic concept still even exists in the western world at all. 

I guess I can at least appreciate a "royal" person who made significant changes for the true betterment of their land without just being some over-privileged figurehead, but off the top of my mind I can't name any I care about really. 

As a side note, the US obsession of British royalty makes me want to vomit. 

• Brohoof 1

I guess you mean the UK's royal family, in which case I'll also say the late QE II. Otherwise I'll also join Splashee and go for Carl Gustaf, since he is incredibly down-to-earth by royal standards and has (in my opinion*) handled the transition to an increasingly anti-monarchic society quite well in Sweden, and ironically retained a great deal of his popularity due to that.

*I'm not a Swede and have only ever lived in Sweden for 11 months and visited twice more, so my opinion is essentially meaningless, but hey-ho.

Princess Charlotte, what she be like when she glow up, instaed of her brother or father next in line be great her be next to rule the country. Repsectful little girl, put hand up to hand shake she will shake hand. Even not fan of Royal Famliy and anything monarchies. 

Edited by Sunny and Izzy Man

• 2 weeks later...