Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What episode do you think it should have been aired MUCH earlier?

Ring Team

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic has a strange problem related to the way the episodes were presented. For example, back when I was discovering the show in 2012 I thought "Twilight should be a teacher in season 3 or 4". Since she loves knowledge so much, I thought her being a teacher would be appropiate for her. Unfortunately, it was in season 8. Not only it came out too late, but it also made the rest of her friends teachers even though some of them were not meant to be teachers, like Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie and especially Starlight Glimmer.

Episodes like Road to Friendship should have been from season 6 instead of 8, because that way it would make Starlight metting Trixie more fitting to the premise of the episode. But by the time it appeared in season 8 (when they get along better), it wouldn't make sense that Starlight would screw her friend up by selling her wagon and home. Another example would be Parent Map. Considering the premise of the episode, I think it should have been in season 5 instead of 8, because that way the writers would develop Starlight properly.

My point is that most of these promising episodes would have been much better if they aired earlier. What's your take?

Me personally, I think Rainbow Dash should have joined the Wonderbolts in Wonderbolt Academy from season 3, not in Newbie Dash. Judging by the way that episode ended, it felt more compelling than the episode from season 6, which felt more like a collection of gags than a story. I wouldn't be surprised if they made her join the Wonderbolts just so that people can hace something to remember after watching this.

• Brohoof 1

If they were going to end it with Wonderbolts Academy, then it should have ended with her quitting. It was either going to be that or have her join in S4 or 5, so it could be handled by writers who cared. Say what you want about something like Rainbow Falls or TFTM, at the absolute very least those two were made with good intentions 

• Brohoof 1

A few of the Season 7 ones should have been made earlier, like in Season 3. Fame and Misfortune feels like a Season 5, but should have been Season 4 in my opinion. Season 3 should have taken the school stuff from Season 8. Season 4 should have taken the cutie mark stuff. And Season 5 should have merged the Equestria Girls timeline and ended the show.

And now i am glad it never happened that way :P

Also, they should have made MLP The Movie 2017 instead of Equestria Girls (the first movie). It would have made the Brony fandom so much bigger.

• Brohoof 1