Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Whom is the Love of your Life?

Gaines

How many people can we appreciate? xD   But FR i wanna give out a shoutout to this site because I have found so many friends and the love of my life.... MLP in general just makes me so happy..

ANYWAYS

HERE is me and the love my life though! (even if he drives me crazy sometimes) 

Dorrest and I 2.jpg

My cat was the love of my life. That creature was my sun.
This unique feline was born with a hormonal disorder. As a direct result, he was a very sweet and loving animal. I am not kidding. He would constantly approach people seeking affection, and we would give him all the love in the world.
He stayed with us for 21 years, and was treated like a king. We loved him dearly.

• Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, They call me Loyalty said:

My cat was the love of my life. That creature was my sun.
This unique feline was born with a hormonal disorder. As a direct result, he was a very sweet and loving animal. I am not kidding. He would constantly approach people seeking affection, and we would give him all the love in the world.
He stayed with us for 21 years, and was treated like a king. We loved him dearly.

You were very fortunate to have had him for a very long time:(  

• 3 weeks later...

My boyfriend, who I met on this very forum. I don't believe in prophecy, religion or any of that, but it is one of those things where I think about what led me here and how if I had not joined this fandom and thus found this site as a result, same with him, we wouldnt have met. I guess it is one of those things you look back on and are simply glad that's how it went, you know? Before our relationship, love was hopeless for me. Now? We've been together for over 7 years. 

@NothingIsEverything I love you with all my heart. :BrightMacContent:

Edited by Kyoshi
  • Brohoof 1

My love and darling is right here on this forum and it's @Princess Silky. I can talk for hours about how much she means to me. How she boosts my confidence just with what she feels for me. How I feel kindness and understanding from her every day. I am blessed, truly. Silky, You're a marvelous, wonderful special somepony and I still can't believe I've found You. You are the love of my life. I love You... :rarity:

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Sir Hugsalot said:

My love and darling is right here on this forum and it's @Princess Silky. I can talk for hours about how much she means to me. How she boosts my confidence just with what she feels for me. How I feel kindness and understanding from her every day. I am blessed, truly. Silky, You're a marvelous, wonderful special somepony and I still can't believe I've found You. You are the love of my life. I love You... :rarity:

RJIHTXTJDIHXDEJDX

Y U MAEK MEH DEW A BIG FAT BLUSH >:000000

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

RJIHTXTJDIHXDEJDX

Y U MAEK MEH DEW A BIG FAT BLUSH >:000000

Hey, You just listed one of my favourite leisure time activities... making You blush :toldya: I love You so much :wub:

20 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Thanks to Gaines, you 2 are powerful pony warriors of love:love:  

You’re RIGHT! With the help of Gains, the lovely LOVE pony! Woohoo! You gotta join me in the next shipping event that we may wreak some lovely havoc together :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 1

• 6 months later...

Had one, turned out to be one sided. I'm numb to it now. It was years ago. Been single a (4 years) while now. Alot of these topics tonight haven't been the happiest. Except the muffin buttin. That was the best lol. Ah well, this title has to go to my best friend pitbull tucker for now lol. Best buddy I ever had

But at the same time to this day, I am strangely relieved :sneer:

Bottom line, I learned to never put my whole heart into something so wrecklessly ever again until I'm sure of it.

• Brohoof 1

My one true love is zero.

This may be a cop out answer, but I'd say all my friends. Both online and offline. I appreciate them more than words can describe.

• Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, Cash In said:

This may be a cop out answer, but I'd say all my friends. Both online and offline. I appreciate them more than words can describe.

Nah, everyone's different. If that's your love then I believe you :squee:

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, GodlyWolf82 said:

Had one, turned out to be one sided. I'm numb to it now. It was years ago. Been single a (4 years) while now. Alot of these topics tonight haven't been the happiest. Except the muffin buttin. That was the best lol. Ah well, this title has to go to my best friend pitbull tucker for now lol. Best buddy I ever had

But at the same time to this day, I am strangely relieved :sneer:

Bottom line, I learned to never put my whole heart into something so wrecklessly ever again until I'm sure of it.

As the person who raised a good majority of these topics from the dead that may or may not be my fault. 

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Cash In said:

Awww we’re ALSO included in being the love of your life, CashIn?! :pinkie: That is SOOOOO sweet! It makes sense, love doesn’t have to be romantic. It’s why I tell my friends I love them all the time. Group hug! 

3 hours ago, Clawdeen said:

As the person who raised a good majority of these topics from the dead that may or may not be my fault. 

You go girl! 

• Brohoof 1