Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony: The Podcast

River wisp

This is a really sweet podcast starring Pipp and Jazz! Another instalment into the g5 universe.

if you’ve listened to it, what do you think of it?

Edited by Pineapple_poni
  • Brohoof 2

I just finished listening to all the episodes. Enjoyed it more than I thought I would, and I was already expecting it to be good. Learning more about the characters and getting more insight on G5's lore was definitely cool. Episodes 3-5 were definitely the strongest episodes to me, even as I did really enjoy seeing another side to Posey in Episode 7. That episode also had one of my favorite jokes from the podcast, Posey loving Izzy's songs in spite of her distaste for Izzy. I also loved getting to hear Pipp explain how her salon came to be, how the Pippsqueak trio became friends, and how Zipp actually took the blame for something Pipp did in the past. Her admission of sneaking Haven's chocolate-dipped cherries and blaming it on Pipp in the MYM opener definitely feels different to me now in a good way. My favorite takeaway from the podcast though in regards to learning new things was Izzy's ghostly encounter. Ghosts were canonized in G5 before the ghost cookies in TYT, never would've thought. I do hope we get a Season 2 of this series.