Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

what's the most unglamorous moment of your life so far?!

Reecejackox

The orchestra trip - now just over ten years ago - where I sat my bassoon down on a chair not realizing it was a strange chair that curved down at the front and it came crashing to the floor.

It's been ten years, my bassoon is fine. Alas, it is still terrible to think about.

Also unglamorous was me before I got treatment for my arthritis and tried working a stocking job. Limping constantly, walking incredibly slowly because I physically couldn't walk faster, having to have firm support with my hands on a sturdy object when standing up. That's old lady stuff. No one told me it could happen in my 20s. lol

If we're referring to fashion. Probably me when I just wore jeans and t-shirts all of the time. Very unglamorous indeed. You would never guess I ever did that if you saw me now. lol

Or... okay, here's an embarrassing story. In my junior year of high school, those of us in the band played Pomp and Circumstance for the seniors at graduation, of course. Me, I had a lot of trouble finding a matching pair of shoes to wear, and I had to go with unmatching shoes. :o It's been so long now, I can no longer remember how bad of a match they were... But OMG. Terrible. Oddly enough, that isn't the worst thing that happened that day, but it's unrelated.

• Brohoof 3

I can't really name one specific moment, but rather a string of bad events happening one after the other. That's where I've been at for the past month and yeah, it's quite unglamorous.

Regrets I now have due to poor choices in the past years... I'd prefer to keep private :sunny:. I'm just thankful at least I've learned some valuable things from those choices even if the consequences of those regrets haunt me still. 

At least I don't have to be that person any longer.

Something about being locked inside my own house with no way of gettIng out because the lock had gotten destroyed internally, and having to wait 30 minutes for a locksmith to drill the lock and eventually smash the front door in.

^^That reminds me of another unglamorous moment for me!

One day it was hailing, so I peaked out in my backyard to see it. It was tiny enough that it wasn't going to hurt me or anything. Anyway, when I walked outside I shut the back door behind me. Not remembering that there's something up with our backdoor and it locks you out no matter what.

I was alone that day, and I was not prepared at all for actually being outside. I was in my house clothes, which includes really short shorts that I never wear outside normally. No makeup on, no shoes, no phone, no keys. D: ! I was so scewed. Lol. I got soaked on top of all of that. This got more unglamorous. I climbed up on the fence that faces the front yard and hoped that a neighbor would pass by so I could borrow their phone to call my mom. That never happened. Eventually, I decided I had to climb over the fence. My aunt and uncle lived a couple of blocks away. However, this did, of course, mean walking through my neighborhood soaked and not prepared or dressed to be seen. IIRC, I ran, now imagine that. Even more unglamorous... LOL.

• 3 weeks later...

There is lots but most likely the times were i was depressed and also dealing with heavy anxiety -- those times were the most unglamorous to me ;
but there's so many more moments #regret :P