Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MCM 2022 Secret Santa Gathering!

Bori

8 hours ago, Brony Number 42 said:

My pony was @Princess Silky I hope you liked it.

Oh my gosh!! You literally made me emotional when I saw it. I can’t believe it was you *hugs tightly* you’re amazing, lovely 

2 hours ago, Tom Gallagher said:

Well, @Bastian! It was me!!! :D Hope you liked it! And whoever gave me mine, thank you very much. :wub:

Special shout out to @Princess Silky for being the incredible, beautiful soul that you are. :coco:

*hugs to you all*

Awww my darling friend. Thank you so much for participating ;~; 

so happy for you and your new love and career pursuit. You’re amazing and deserve all the happiness !!! 

• Brohoof 3

So my Secret receiver was @Lilith, who I was surprised to get considering we were talking quite often already. I know she liked YuGiOh a lot (without a doubt :wacko: ), and she liked rock music a lot, and also gothy themes, so I had a few ideas initially.

Normally when I've done secret santas I'll do a little package of gifts based on their interest, though it suddenly came to me I could whip up a sweet guitar themed with the elements of her interests, and so in no time I crafted a (drawing of a) guitar shaped like the Red-Eyes Black Dragon's head. Tried to make it look the nicest I can given my abilities.

Lilith/Clawdeen is still on leave indefinitely, so she still hasn't seen it :please: . Glad I was able to do this for her.

• Brohoof 6

5 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

Awww my darling friend. Thank you so much for participating ;~; 

so happy for you and your new love and career pursuit. You’re amazing and deserve all the happiness !!! 

Aww, thank you so much!!! :wub:

• Brohoof 3

This was good fun!:flutterhat: @Princess Silky got me involved in this, thanks to her generously! :raritysillyhat:So thank you very much, Silky! :pinkiecutehat:

I had @Stone Cold Steve Jobs and knew exactly what they were intrested in, given their past posts and avatars involving the wreserler Stone Cold Steve Austin.:applehat: I hope he liked it! :twilightcutehat:@BirdsBooksBrownies created an awesome badge for me. It was hand drawn and featured Fluttershy, Vinyl, music and lightning. Awesome job! :dashcutehat:

• Brohoof 3

On 2023-02-04 at 6:01 PM, Flutterstep said:

This was good fun!:flutterhat: @Princess Silky got me involved in this, thanks to her generously! :raritysillyhat:So thank you very much, Silky! :pinkiecutehat:

I had @Stone Cold Steve Jobs and knew exactly what they were intrested in, given their past posts and avatars involving the wreserler Stone Cold Steve Austin.:applehat: I hope he liked it! :twilightcutehat:@BirdsBooksBrownies created an awesome badge for me. It was hand drawn and featured Fluttershy, Vinyl, music and lightning. Awesome job! :dashcutehat:

Very much so! Thank you very much!

• Brohoof 3

I, unfortunately, did not get to be anypony's Secret Santa due to a slight problem on my end. :sealed: But I did receive a wonderful gift from my Secret Santa. :Rara:

On 2023-02-03 at 8:15 AM, Princess Silky said:

@RaraLoverI have to say, it was SUCH a HUGE honor to be your Secret Santa. You've been such a lovely and kind friend. I know you loved snow and of course... you loved.. Rara <3 So what perfect combination to have the two not only together but with her good friend AppleJack by her side as well :P

Your friendship means a lot to us and I hope you know how much you are appreciated in this community <3 

So, it WAS you! I was wondering when I heard that a staff member was my Secret Santa. I really, really love your gift – it's perfect! :wub: Thank you so much, Silky! :kindness:

Awww, you're too kind! :coco: I really don't deserve the praise you're constantly giving me. If anything, you're the amazing one around here! :pinkie:

• Brohoof 2

• The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was unfeatured