Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Wyd if you woke up as a pony?

Gaines

• 1 month later...

I would Explore this world, try to get to know the ponies of course and would try to stay longer
I would definitely try to use my pony powers what ever it is in the end, but definitely would prefer to fly as a pegasus

I would start by visiting derpy and the back ground characters, getting a better understanding of them. Exploring and visiting popular locations in the show, understanding how they are layed out. Fly a kite with Starlight Glimmer and ask her questions about her motivations, and feelings.

I would just relish in the existence of the world and supercharge myself in it until I'm freaking BEAMING with the energy. Once it's gathered, I seek out my closest friends from the forums and beam the light into them until THEY'RE super charged and inspired to do whatever they want to do; either join me in the world or happily pursue what they love in the real world! And then I will sleep on a fluffy cloud, content with having shared something so delightful with others, then, waking up -- hoping that it wasn't a dream, I'll be too shy to meet the others. I'll probably be stuck on that cloud as a shy pony with swirly purple hair streaked with yellow until someone either noticed or was concerned and then I'll try to socialize with the other ponies like Fluttershy, Twilight, etc but I would be too shy since I know they wouldn't actually know me -- maybe Pinkie would happily meet me despite barely knowing who I am omg omg omg omg THEN WE CAN SUPER-CHARGE EACH OTHER AND GO FULL FREAKIN SUPER SAYAN!!! YESSSS :pinkie:

this is what I would do. :laugh:

• Brohoof 1

42 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I hope I wouldn't wake up as Rainbow Dash or Zephyr Breeze. :dry:

I get it. Especially with Zephyr Breeze. :eww:

Did you know that I had actually managed to erase him from my memory? And I was at peace. So, thank you for that...

If I am a pegasus, I am going to be flying around everywhere all of the time. Flying is a super power I always choose so being a pegasus would be awesome.

• Brohoof 1

I'd go look around the village, see it in full detail. With wings, I'd go airborne and explore the skies, while with a horn, I'd go to the library and practice my magic. If I was an earth pony, I guess I'd just explore the ground :mlp_smug:. Either way, I'm definitely going to meet Fluttershy for a cup of tea and some soft discussions.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd probably find Twilight and get her to help me figure out how I got here in the first place. After that, I'd probably just explore and enjoy my time there.