Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hearts and Hooves (2023) Shipping Event!

Ice Princess Silky

Hello everypony! So, as you already know, you've managed to successfully ship me with @Sir Hugsalotand now it's time for my revenge. :toldya:

image.thumb.png.854ebc090e1c3244153dc44643af7927.png
Art by the lovely @Cagey Isn't it so cute? If you wish to commission or support her art, feel free to click here

IC:

"Hello, everypony! It's that time of the year again! It’s that time of the year! You know it. Now the New Year has finally settled in and in comes the arrow of love! Expect a letter in the mail if you’ve applied for the Hearts and Hooves shipping event! If you have not, feel free to RSVP below -- just for more information. Upon applying below, you will get a letter explaining the details of the event and what it entails. Or you can simply send me a message directly. Whatever works for you. Hope to see you there!" 

image.thumb.png.c0cceed60e51992a7bb338fd58876256.png

[OC details]

That's right! Prepare to be shipped and paired with someone compatible with your OC. The event is RP-based, so the shipping is strictly for storyline and character development purposes. Should your pair lead to something more between you and your match, that's up to you two but the purpose of the event is more about mixing up and engaging more with other ponies in honor of the Hearts and Hooves day!

Please DM me if you're interested or drop a comment down below to apply. Upon bumping this thread, you will receive a card and a letter with more details and explanations.

Deadline: While event begins on the 14th of February, it shall continue all throughout the end of the month for those of you who feel you can't make it or may arrive late. Effects will last for a day (or more if you two feel you like the match).

Rules: Just be kind and courteous to your fellow pony friends. Get to know new ponies, have fun!

What is this? Prompts for roleplay and engagement <3 

Any other questions? PM Me <3

Who may apply?

"I'm just looking for friends!" 
Well, FriendSHIPS matter, as well. So we can have an event where you make new friends and connections rather than anything romantic blossoming from it. That is no problem at all <3 

"I'm already coupled!"
That's perfect. It means you can move to Stage 2 of the event. 

"I'm single and seeking a match."
Then you will be placed on Stage 1 where you potentially find a Special Somepony!

Ultimately, it's all about having fun and getting a chance to win something by the end of it all <3 
See you there! 

Sincerely, 
Silky 

Heartsandhoovesevent.thumb.png.aa23428474d004ebc0ad0225544ad911.png

• Brohoof 6

You know what? Sign me up. I'm sure Saffron would like to get a bit more involved with our wonderful shipping-- I MEAN... Hearts and Hooves season! :oh_golly:

Spoiler

Dark Horse Valentine.png

• Brohoof 3

Hey everypony, Tree Song here.

I love this event! I mean, when I told my teacher about it, he was like "Nah, I'm too old for this", but I will gladly take part in it myself. I don't have a special somepony at the moment, so this is a great chance for me to find my love! I still don't know how it works exactly, but I'm sure it will be fun, so please sign me up!

• Brohoof 4

2 minutes ago, cutecupcake2 said:

Can you post art on here:scoots:

Please do! Especially if it's a ref of your OC :rarity:

4 hours ago, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

Interesting, but probably nothing for me, Noone ever would want me or my OC XD

You trying to test me on this one? :toldya: Hold my chocolate milk

22 minutes ago, Tom Gallagher said:

Timid Singer needed some persuasion but he’d like to join if he feels he has enough time.

Thanks, @Princess Silky:wub:

Woohooo! Can't wait to see Timid trying the event c:

• Brohoof 2

47 minutes ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

I’ll join with Skylight Scintillate. I’m It will be interesting to see what ships result from this.

I'm sure the cutest kinds! ;~;

• Brohoof 2

6 hours ago, Dark Horse said:

You know what? Sign me up. I'm sure Saffron would like to get a bit more involved with our wonderful shipping-- I MEAN... Hearts and Hooves season! :oh_golly:

Reveal hidden contents

Dark Horse Valentine.png

Oooooh this shall be exciting! Expect something in the mail shortly ;~;

5 hours ago, Diane Velvet said:

yesss I like this I'm in hehe

Cool!

5 hours ago, Sophie H. said:

*Sophie lifts her hoof slowly up*

I'm in!

Sophie ;~; I can't wait to see who you're paired wifff!!!

5 hours ago, Tao said:

Ocs, which one to throw to the wolves......: MAHAHAHAHHAHAAH :devious:

blue (1).png

Dashing character!

5 hours ago, Cagey said:

I'm spoken for, but I'll certainly throw Frostbite to the wolves. Good luck to whoever ends up with him. 

572184500_kirinoc2.thumb.png.de35abe376074a6ebef9bb1be38954d8.png

oh my gosh, this would be too hilarious! How many potions will I have to throw to subdue his personality a bit :laugh:

3 hours ago, Props ValRoa said:

I may join this later on - but I hope that those who do enjoy this lovely event! Great job in the drawing you made for it! @Princess Silky

I think this would be sweet. Your OCs are always so interesting! 

1 hour ago, Astral Soul said:

My OC would love to brew some extra tea for his special somepony :>

Astral32.png

And speaking of dapper! I'm looking forward to seeing lovely Astral meet new friends and potential love interests :rarity:

57 minutes ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

I’ll join with Skylight Scintillate. I’m It will be interesting to see what ships result from this.

Skyly's already making friends. I'm sure a ship will be super interesting :laugh:

*Scribbles down everyone's names on the list* Looking forward to it, lovelies <3

• Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, Cagey said:

I'm spoken for, but I'll certainly throw Frostbite to the wolves. Good luck to whoever ends up with him. 

572184500_kirinoc2.thumb.png.de35abe376074a6ebef9bb1be38954d8.png

One of my OCs would like him - if he is as cold as his name implies.

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Props ValRoa said:

One of my OCs would like him - if he is as cold as his name implies.

Ohh my gosh, that would be so interesting to watch :laugh: Which character, if I may ask? And do you have art of them? c: 
DM me if you don't want to post here. They could be part of the match potentials.

• Brohoof 3

17 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

Ohh my gosh, that would be so interesting to watch :laugh: Which character, if I may ask? And do you have art of them? c: 
DM me if you don't want to post here. They could be part of the match potentials.

You know her well~ 

• Brohoof 2

• The topic was pinned