Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hearts and Hooves (2023) Shipping Event!

Ice Princess Silky

Well, on the single train so I’ll see how my deer boi does!

44CD8453-45C9-474A-8D1B-E0FA2E0D4801.png5A93002B-DFE9-40A8-863E-DB49D660B3AD.png

• Brohoof 5

Why not. I'll throw my main OC into this. :proud:

I'll let him do the talking...

Spoiler

Ohayousan, minna! Genki dosu na? :eager: (*Waves*)
You may call me Samurai... Samurai Equine!! I am blood type O+, and my star sign is Libra. Anno... To be honest, I am completely single, but I would love to share my life with a special pony. And while it's not necessary, I do have a certain weakness for pegasi, alicorns, and any creature that can fly. :twismile:

Even so! I have a lot of qualities to offer. :) I am very spirited, disciplined, loyal, strong, and educated. I am the warrior of the flame, because I specialize in fire magic. As a samurai, I am loyal to Equestria. I serve Princess Celestia and the rulers of Japone. My powers and skills exist to protect others from harm. I have a code of honor, and I fight for justice. And in your darkest hour... I will be there to save you. Shinjitemasu! :sneer: But even with my duties, I can still make time for a relationship. I make time for everything that matters to me. So if you're looking for a horse in shining armor, I can be that hero for you.

The qualities I like best in a romantic partner are... Honesty, a pure heart, fun loving, hard working, maturity, a strong sense of confidence... And most of all, unconditional love with lots of affection to share. Heh. So! I think that pretty much covers it. If there's anypony or any creature out there that is interested, then I hope the invisible red string of fate will tie us together! That's all for now. Until we meet again! Mata oai shimashou! (*Bows*) :BrightMacContent:

Spoiler

xnAh7JA.png kxaD029.png

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 5

11 hours ago, GeneralDirection said:

I'll join the fun with one of my unicorn OCs, Nebel. :3

nebel_ref.png

Whoa!!! NEBEL!!!! I would LOVE to see him paired with someone!!! ;~; So cute!!! Lookadat shy face!!!

• Brohoof 3

7 hours ago, The Wife of Law said:

I am single and so is Wolf Tracks!

4CF8E677-E697-4112-B108-1516C60CCF56-215-0000000E3E2DE6B5.png

AHHHH I was gonna send you an invitation personally but now I'll just send you the second one for those who RSVP yes -- just been super busy so when I return later today I'll send it.

6 hours ago, Ashen Pathfinder said:

Well, on the single train so I’ll see how my deer boi does!

44CD8453-45C9-474A-8D1B-E0FA2E0D4801.png5A93002B-DFE9-40A8-863E-DB49D660B3AD.png

*Squeeee* Looking forward to seeing some enDEERing stuff with this ship! :laugh:

• Brohoof 2

7 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

Why not. I'll throw my main OC into this. :proud:

I'll let him do the talking...

Hide contents

Ohayousan, minna! Genki dosu na? :eager: (*Waves*)
You may call me Samurai... Samurai Equine!! I am blood type O+, and my star sign is Libra. Anno... To be honest, I am completely single, but I would love to share my life with a special pony. And while it's not necessary, I do have a certain weakness for pegasi, alicorns, and any creature that can fly. :twismile:

Even so! I have a lot of qualities to offer. :) I am very spirited, disciplined, loyal, strong, and educated. I am the warrior of the flame, because I specialize in fire magic. As a samurai, I am loyal to Equestria. I serve Princess Celestia and the rulers of Japone. My powers and skills exist to protect others from harm. I have a code of honor, and I fight for justice. And in your darkest hour... I will be there to save you. Shinjitemasu! :sneer: But even with my duties, I can still make time for a relationship. I make time for everything that matters to me. So if you're looking for a horse in shining armor, I can be that hero for you.

The qualities I like best in a romantic partner are... Honesty, a pure heart, fun loving, hard working, maturity, a strong sense of confidence... And most of all, unconditional love with lots of affection to share. Heh. So! I think that pretty much covers it. If there's anypony or any creature out there that is interested, then I hope the invisible red string of fate will tie us together! That's all for now. Until we meet again! Mata oai shimashou! (*Bows*) :BrightMacContent:

Hide contents

xnAh7JA.png kxaD029.png

WHOAAA the fashionable** pony has decided to join?!?! What an honor!!! Looking forward to seeing what comes up from this <3 <3 <3 

• Brohoof 4

2 hours ago, Props ValRoa said:

@Patty Thundersnow and I will be shipping our Pegasus OCs together for this event - just so people know.

Merlot Cloud.

unknown.png

Awww an adorable pair! You'll still get letters in the mail just fill it out to the best of your ability as it will prove useful later <3 
And is just part of the roleplaying material. So excited for your two OCs! *Happy squee*

• Brohoof 1

I received the letter via PM with the next steps…

Who or where do I go to when I have completed those steps?

Edited by The Wife of Law
  • Brohoof 2

56 minutes ago, The Wife of Law said:

My question exactly. Do I reply that in the PM or does it go to a thread?

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, The Wife of Law said:

Just reply to the DM <3 If you have any questions, feel free to ask 

8 minutes ago, abrony-mouse said:

the messenger is such a cutie :3

D: 

I SHIP ETTTT!!!

oh wait.. no... I just realized who it is :laugh:

6 hours ago, Patty Thundersnow said:

Is it also possible to partake twice? I don't wanna leave @TheRockARoosterout in the cold, and I got another OC to ship him with.

Rain Shine New ref.png

He's already being paired as is everyone else. But thank you for your contribution <3

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, abrony-mouse said:

the messenger is such a cutie :3

Awww, the messenger blushed and thanks for such a kind complement :please:

3 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I hope I’m not too late to take part in the festivities. I know he is canonically taken, but Dynamo and I would love to take part. 

*sends a romantic love letter to @AuroraGlimmer*

CB54EEA6-B00F-4954-9A5F-FC3631E2D059.thumb.jpeg.f25e87810d3ed5e33c1edf154da57395.jpeg

Oh heck yes... where is my bag with letters! Lets go!!!

15 minutes ago, TheRockARooster said:

Here is Roswell, the one and only.

3A81930E-2D78-4767-80E2-064F27A1661F.thumb.png.14e69583d353bd5fc7715d64c24d61f5.png

Welcome aboard, friend!!

4 hours ago, AuroraGlimmer said:

Sure, Though she is canonically spoken for, Caramel thinks this might fun!
Caramel.thumb.png.a8e9fa6cf22f24d6daffa99b5e1c13b1.png

It certainly will be <3 welcome aboard!

• Brohoof 2