Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hearts and Hooves (2023) Shipping Event!

Ice Princess Silky

28 minutes ago, Silverspark184 said:

My character here e will go the event but not for a lover but a friend and maybe find a family that might be missing a long lost daughter

silvyspark (2).png

Happy to have you, lovely! Can’t wait! Expect something in the mail either today or tomorrow to meet your friendSHIP match. Thanks for joining! 

• Brohoof 4

• The title was changed to Hearts and Hooves (2023) Shipping Event!

Evelyn:

Oh hey, so my best friend Caramel Ripple signed me up on this thing as a joke..but I figured 'what the hay', so here I am, oh and my name is Evelyn Noctunre.

Spoiler

664397037_Gothpony.jpg.bb367594eb0f3c8f6a8ceeb0e15d804a.thumb.jpg.ed9f096cce86440bf4ae449a67813488.jpgEvelyn.thumb.png.505a4805d1686a4a662751d53d6496c6.thumb.png.3f4ebefbcde5eee7e954ce1149b8aef9.png
EvelynAnthro.png.a87232a89b8e5d824f1dae36ced8949d.thumb.png.d79d49a4e358f462a3e02e54eb13f58c.png

• Brohoof 1

"Ah, my love! It seems in our focus to bring ponies together on this special day, we've almost forgotten to apply for ourselves! Looking forward to the memories and adventures ahead, best friend who later became my Special Somepony..."
image.thumb.png.49f9c9f1ce98414aeeeacf9e7248d759.png
Art by the lovely @AuroraGlimmer

"As for YOU! Thank YOU for applying to this lovely gathering today! Due to time zones, I apologize if your match arrives a bit late on your end but you should be expecting something in the mail soon to begin!"

image.png.b4a6aa47419cf95c39e67f801c19646f.png
art by the lovely @Nitobit

The event begins today but continues on 'til the end of the month. For now, all matches have been finalized and anyone else who wishes to apply may have to wait to be paired or find a partner with a deadline of February 15th!

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Wish there was a way I could congratulate Silky for the drawing:(  

*gives you a big fluffy pony hug* Thank you for the kind words, lovely! I'll always be here for you. I'm glad you like my art. But careful..... responding to this thread might be seen as an entry to apply :toldya:

*gigglefits and guffaws* Just kidding, my lovely friend. It's so good to hear from you. :pinkie:

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Star Silk said:

"Ah, my love! It seems in our focus to bring ponies together on this special day, we've almost forgotten to apply for ourselves! Looking forward to the memories and adventuresahead, best friend who later became my Special Somepony..."

"As for YOU! Thank YOU for applying to this lovely gathering today! Due to time zones, I apologize if your match arrives a bit late on your end but you should be expecting something in the mail soon to begin!"

The event begins today but continues on 'til the end of the month. For now, all matches have been finalized and anyone else who wishes to apply may have to wait to be paired or find a partner with a deadline of February 15th!

Oh, darling, but of course! We got so caught up in sending all those lovely letters, time for us to step in <3 I still can't believe I have You and I am so looking forward to spending this day with You ;-; 

Needless to say I apply with You <3 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Star Silk said:

"Ah, my love! It seems in our focus to bring ponies together on this special day, we've almost forgotten to apply for ourselves! Looking forward to the memories and adventures ahead, best friend who later became my Special Somepony..."
Art by the lovely @AuroraGlimmer

Always happy to see you enjoying the art I do ^^.. also, and you and @Sir Hugsalot call me and @Dynamo Pad a cute couple? Have you two looked in a mirror lately? :mlp_smug:

Edited by AuroraGlimmer
  • Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, AuroraGlimmer said:

Always happy to see you enjoying the art I do ^^.. also, and you and @Sir Hugsalot call me and @Dynamo Pad a cute couple? Have you two looked in a mirror lately? :mlp_smug:

Are You challenging us to an epic duel of cuteness? :toldya:

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Silverspark184 said:

she reminds me of a pink version of Fluttershy 

Thanks! Right now it's just a placeholder image for a character I have in mind with PENK hair!!! BECAUSE NOT ENOUGH PENK!!!! <3 <3 <3 *giggles* hope you've been doing well!

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

Thanks! Right now it's just a placeholder image for a character I have in mind with PENK hair!!! BECAUSE NOT ENOUGH PENK!!!! <3 <3 <3 *giggles* hope you've been doing well!

I am just hanging out at the library right now it is a nice day today  I feel the winter wrap up came early over here 

• Brohoof 1

• This topic was unfeatured and unpinned