Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you guys doing on St. Valentine's day?

privet

My family is a little reclusive for reasons. So, they will treat it like another day. But I will probably take some time to meditate and see "her" again. It is nothing much, but it brings me comfort to feel like a child in her timeless embrace.

Regardless, I hope people can enjoy this occasion with their beloved one in life and create something special, hopefully.

• Brohoof 1

Threw me off with the Saint bit. Haven't heard someone include that since elementary school. ^_^

I'll be surprising the girlfriend with a bouquet of roses in the morning that I currently have hidden in the apartment. Then we'll go to work together, maybe have a themed candy or two.

We celebrated earlier week by staying at a hotel with a pool, dressing up and eating at a fancy restaurant with limited availability.

Earlier that day we went to a shop we regularly visit, and she was worried for a good chunk of the day afterwards, because a necklace she'd had her eye on in the display case that was the last one in the store, wasn't there any more. She kept saying that she should have asked about it at the checkout, or maybe send them an email, only to find out that evening that I had it in my possession for the past 2 weeks! She was so happy that she started crying. :laugh:

Also gave her a replacement vase for one she had broken a little while ago, a chocolate chicken because she loves those, and at least enough face wipes to get her through the rest of the year. That last one seems a bit odd, but the thing is that this particular kind has been discontinued, and her skin has been sensitive to other brands.

Maybe we'll eat out again on the day of, we'll see. :)

No plans. Probably listening to music, working, home, friends, stuff.

I'm probably just going to treat it just like any other average day. It's not a special day for me. If anything, I'd probably feel down since Valentine's Day is just another reminder that I'm single and lonely.

It’s just another day.

I mean it can still be celebrated if you don’t have someone like most people. Make nice cards for people :P .

Although I definitely don’t need to be reminded by others… 8 years…

1 minute ago, DubWolf said:

It’s just another day.

I mean it can still be celebrated if you don’t have someone like most people. Make nice cards for people :P .

Although I definitely don’t need to be reminded by others… 8 years…

Oof .. 5 years or so for me..I forgot already :D

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, diskord said:

Oof .. 5 years or so for me..I forgot already :D

There’s always somebody in the way or the silent treatment. I’m just like, “whatever”. Otherwise friendship works. But 2nd place gets tiring 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, DubWolf said:

There’s always somebody in the way or the silent treatment. I’m just like, “whatever”. Otherwise friendship works. But 2nd place gets tiring 

Yea man people don't know what they want anymore it sucks

Whatever happends :)

It's been 8 years since the biggest failure in my life, lol

And about 3 since the last relationship I had.

This year will be as boring as most. I am not used to celebrate valentine's because most of my relationships don't last up to february, kek

Either way, I have classes to attend and near to no friends at all where I live, but the ammounts of homework I usually have leave me with no spare time anyway.

been single 7 years so don't celebrate it. Last time was with someone we went out to a fancy place and she gave me loads of pressies, which was fun :3 I think she was the only partner who made a fuss over it

On 2/11/2023 at 4:52 PM, SharpWit said:

Threw me off with the Saint bit. Haven't heard someone include that since elementary school. ^_^

I'll be surprising the girlfriend with a bouquet of roses in the morning that I currently have hidden in the apartment. Then we'll go to work together, maybe have a themed candy or two.

We celebrated earlier week by staying at a hotel with a pool, dressing up and eating at a fancy restaurant with limited availability.

Earlier that day we went to a shop we regularly visit, and she was worried for a good chunk of the day afterwards, because a necklace she'd had her eye on in the display case that was the last one in the store, wasn't there any more. She kept saying that she should have asked about it at the checkout, or maybe send them an email, only to find out that evening that I had it in my possession for the past 2 weeks! She was so happy that she started crying. :laugh:

Also gave her a replacement vase for one she had broken a little while ago, a chocolate chicken because she loves those, and at least enough face wipes to get her through the rest of the year. That last one seems a bit odd, but the thing is that this particular kind has been discontinued, and her skin has been sensitive to other brands.

Maybe we'll eat out again on the day of, we'll see. :)

aww :3

although you gotta be careful with your verbs there, given the day's propensity for double entendre :P I suggest "dine out" as an alternative.